“Really great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 April 2017

My sister and I eat here several times a year as it is a halfway meeting point for us. The lunch special is served 7 days a week, and we always order the same thing - a personal pepperoni pizza, which comes with a drink. Depending on how hungry I am (and if I want any pizza to take home with me), I'll also order the dinner salad, which can be added for a mere $1.50 more. The service is always good, and the pizza keeps us coming back for more.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic pizza with an even better staff. Just had lunch there again today! Thanks and see you guys at our Ooen House 4/29

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Food was fair. Tasted canned and not very seasoned.
Meatballs tasted like cheap frozen kind.
They were very busy and I had hoped that would bode well for the taste. It did not.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

D'Angelos is a small pizzeria in Pacific, MO. They make pizza taste the way it should taste. Way, way better than the chain pizza. They also serve a few pasta dishes and salads. Beer is available but limited in choice. Service is fast and attentive. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews I was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed everything! Our service was great too. The spinach and artichoke dip was probably my least favorite thing, but the rest of the family gobbled it up, so I must be weird. The marinara sauce was really great-I'd bet on homemade! The pizza was good, but the cheese on it kinda threw me for a loop. The waitress said it was provolonese (not regular provolone)? Idk, Id never heard of it-but, we ate it! And now my favorite-the cannoli was excellent!!!!!