Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
US$ 91
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 130
US$ 71
  • Breakfast included
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 94
US$ 70
Priceline
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 77
US$ 72
Kay Lynn Family Resort(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 75
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyoutdoor poolyogurthot breakfasthot tubexcellent staypleasant staynext morningenjoyed our stayoutlet mallosagekathleenlakeozarkslodging
Reviewed 5 June 2017

It would have been nice if the outdoor pool was working. They had called for the repair man 3 days Pryor to stay. So it wasn't there fault but it still would have been nice to get some swim time

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kathleen U, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have resolved that issue. I hope you decide to try us again in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kathleen U, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Room clean and updated. The rest of the place needed cleaning and paint. Manager very nice ,tryed to do every herself. Her assistant needed to be fired. Very unprofessional.Outside pool was not ready for memorial weekend. Indoor pool and area dirty. Chair in room totally old and worn out.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on updating our hotel. It's just taking some time. I hope you decide to stay with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I made my reservation for king bed room on Expedia.com. When I arrived on the 28th of May I was told there are no king rooms available and that reservations online were not guaranteed. It didn't say that on Expedia when I made the reservation. In fact, it said exactly the opposite. Manager cell phone # on front desk sign was no help. I called twice and left messages. I never go a reply. The front desk refused to help me. The pools were both closed. That was not on Expedia either. The tv in the room didn't work. The front desk couldn't get it working. Expedia customer help called the hotel with no effect. They wanted to move me to another hotel, but there were none in 20 miles with king beds. I'm going to work more with Expedia to get my money back. Baymont inn & suites sold me a king bed room then said it wasn't available. That's called a bait and switch.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the review. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

No workout room was available despite being listed under amenities. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I apologize for the confusion about the exercise facility. We do have plans to construct a fitness area in our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!