“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Sergio's Taqueria

Sergio's Taqueria
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We, my wife and I, had heard good things about the food at Sergio's so one day we stopped in for lunch. I had one of the lunch specials, pollo bandido with rice and beans. The chicken breast is chopped in small bite size pieces and covered in queso cheese. This is the only way I've ever had pollo bandido, so it was much the same as other central Missouri Mexican eateries. The rice and beans were, well, rice and beans. Nothing superlative, just good old Mexican rice and beans. It was a good portion for a lunch special costing $7.50.

My wife had a chicken burrito ala carte. It was a fair sized burrito filled only with shredded chicken. It too was smothered by their queso cheese and was very tasty. I don't remember the price but was reasonable.

All-in-all in was a good meal at a reasonable price. The service was good and we left happy and full. I would recommend Sergio's if you're hungry and in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Our family enjoys the wide variety of authentic Mexican food. Very reasonable prices and the staff treats you like long lost friends.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Was not a fancy sit down restaurant. It was a little warm in the restaurant. Salsa was very blah, chips not so good, but margaritas were strong!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I normally go to another Mexican restaurant we love every time we go to the Lake, but this place was highly recommended so we thought we'd give it a shot. First, the salsa is runny and no real flavor unless you pour hot sauce into it. Second, I ordered the beef tacos and my husband got the steak quesadilla. The tacos had no seasoning and no flavor and the quesadilla was chewy and did not come with any of the sour cream or guacamole on the side. Third, the waitress seemed moody and did not smile or make eye contact the few times we saw her. We ended up leaving and went to our favorite Mexican spot to have a beer and margarita to get the blandness out of our mouths. If the locals like it, fine, but those of you who actually enjoy flavor in your food, go somewhere else.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Love the fish tacos. Authentic and very good. Normal lunch for me is the tamale lunch special and a couple fish tacos. Reminds me of some places in Cabo. Not fancy but food is good.