All reviews room was clean hardwood floors decent breakfast pool and jacuzzi pet friendly place to stay free breakfast very pleased with our stay small dog non smoking the staff was friendly and helpful nice stay yogurt one night stay restaurants and shopping front desk staff nice property pub crawl
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Was in town for a car club convention, but didn't want to pay the overpriced Resort rates. Spent 8 nites here for less than half the resort rate. Room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Breakfast typical of this type of inn. Staff was cordial and attentive.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 987Lee
redroofinn406, Manager at Red Roof Inn Osage Beach - Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear 987Lee,

Best value for your dollar at the lake! That's our forte at Red Roof Inn. We get many guests like yourself who decide to forgo the expensive resort rates and get a comparable lodging experience for half the price! Hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Another hotel lost my reservation I had made six months in advance, and I was able to get a room at the Red Roof Inn. I was concerned because it was a last minute reservation, but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was spacious and clean, and the parking was good. We stayed four nights, room was well cleaned every day, and even by the back door, it was pretty quiet. The pool was really nice and we had it entirely to ourselves when we used it. Also the free wi-fi and breakfast was a big bonus! I would absolutely stay here again if I came back to the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nancy P

Dear Nancy P,

The overall pleasure of your lodging experience is our lifeblood here at Red Roof Inn, Osage Beach & we know how to get the details right. Everything you mentioned... our friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, free WiFi, beautiful pool, etc., all add up to excellency in lodging. Thank you for your wonderful comments!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We came in at 3am for a one night stay. The gentleman at the desk was very friendly and offered us water, asked about our trip, gave recommendations for the next day, etc. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
redroofinn406, Manager at Red Roof Inn Osage Beach - Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Melissa P,

3 AM or 3 PM, we welcome you with a smile and our concierge service is second to no one! After a refreshing stay in one of our clean, comfortable rooms, we will point you in the right direction for awesome daytime activities! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome and one of only two places in that area,that will accommodate your pets! If u are traveling there I highly suggest you stay there! Great breakfasts,and owners and employees are very kind ,helpful,and truly welcoming!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tamara S,
As you noticed, out there in the dry, unfriendly desert, pet-friendly hotels are few and far between. Our hotel is a lush oasis in the desert, beckoning you and your pets for a well pampered stay. We have plenty of lush green grass for Fido to romp on, modern, climate controlled rooms and luxurious beds for you to relax on. We will be scanning the horizon, welcoming you with open arms on your next journey!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I was staying here with my team for Race Across America and after enjoying the great accommodations and hospitality ; I went to load our team van . I simultaneously loaded the keys and locked them in there . Gabby at the front desk was an amazing help , providing me at first with a tool to try and get in myself and then further calling the sheriff whom promptly helped ( thank you Osage Beach PD ) . I would highly recommend this hotel and these great people !

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gregory B,

While you are racing across America, we are racing across our hotel as part of your support team. We are pleased we were able to promptly assist you with your vehicle lockout and get you back in the race. See you at the finish line!