We rented the huge 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo 15M (I'm posting photos, one missing is The Master Bedroom, which also has a sliding door to the balcony and the 2nd full bathroom, and 2 closets.) at the end of March, and it was the best I have ever seen. I came with my husband and three children and we all agreed this was well worth the money! Everything was clean and fresh, lots of towels and plenty of space for my kids to play. The private patio looked out onto the cove, and we got to see and feed several fish, ducks and even a turtle that came to visit in the lake below us. The hosts were lovely--polite, friendly and helpful! It was so great (relaxing and quiet), we stayed an extra day. Location was great as well (just over the bridge), with a Wal-Mart, restaurants and several tourist attractions/state parks (mini-golf, Bagnell Dam, Ha Ha Tonka, etc.) close by. We hope to return soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find a great Lake of the Ozarks vacation rental at Kapilana Resort Osage Beach. You can choose from traditional Lakefront apartment style Cabins to fully equipped, modern residential style Lakefront Suites. You'll have all you need for a self sufficient summer vacation relaxing by the pool, on the lake or golf course or book a great value off season break. Bring your family to our quiet no wake location for a safe, fun vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Kapilana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapilana Hotel Osage Beach
- Kapilana Resort Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks