“Pleasant and Scrumptious ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #40 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed coming here for lunch one day and was surprised at the deal offered. Soup and salad for a nice price with as well as other lunch items on the menu. I had the French onion soup which reminded me of the old Famous Barr recipe. It was delicious! The salad was fresh and crisp and cold with homemade dressing! My husband ordered a burger which was also prepared well with excellent flavor. We will be back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Lobster tails were very good. Hubby had steak well done. Good service. Would recommend this place to a friend.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Tender and scrumptious. Enough said.
Oh, the review requires more. Try cherry juice in tea without sugar. Same price as regular tea, but "different".
The presentation is nice and they make sure everything is the way you want it.
If your salmon isn't cooked to your liking you should have told them you want it "well done" !

1  Thank Dudafun
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My extra crisp bloomin' onion came out perfectly. The Caesar salad was too dry but not bad. The side veggies were cooked just right. The grilled salmon tasted great but was not cooked in the center.

Now I do like salmon sashimi and seared tuna, but I'm picky about grilled salmon. I want it moist and it should easily slide apart. This salmon was just too rare in the center.

My server never returned to check on me until I had finished eating.

No offer to replace it or adjust the bill.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

A friend and I went to Outback Steakhouse 3 days ago. They are doing some remodeling and improvements, however, it did not by any means disrupt the service they were providing. While my friend and I were NOT HUNGRY, WE DID NEED TO EAT. Michael was our server. While he was not able to give us the extra high quality service that I have came to expect from him. He did everything possible. In his defence, he was working 6 or 7 tables. One of them sat with the famply for a while then picked up their plates and moved away. The several small children were out of control. The parents would not allow Michael to walk past without demanding something else. He handled it with grace, dignity and professionalisims. As a former server, I was ready to wring their necks!! Back to my friend and I, we split a side of onion petals, then had apps for lunch. He had a steak cascade. I had shrimp from the barbie. OMG..