“Love their food and service!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #40 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 7 July 2017

A friend and I went to Outback Steakhouse 3 days ago. They are doing some remodeling and improvements, however, it did not by any means disrupt the service they were providing. While my friend and I were NOT HUNGRY, WE DID NEED TO EAT. Michael was our server. While he was not able to give us the extra high quality service that I have came to expect from him. He did everything possible. In his defence, he was working 6 or 7 tables. One of them sat with the famply for a while then picked up their plates and moved away. The several small children were out of control. The parents would not allow Michael to walk past without demanding something else. He handled it with grace, dignity and professionalisims. As a former server, I was ready to wring their necks!! Back to my friend and I, we split a side of onion petals, then had apps for lunch. He had a steak cascade. I had shrimp from the barbie. OMG..

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Just wanted a good late dinner with little fuss and noise. This was just right. Our service could not have been better as our waitress was full of energy even into late night. The salad was fresh and there house dressing is great. And the steaks were cooked perfect with all the trimmings. Thank you for a nice dinner on a busy night.

1  Thank Robbin M
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I'm from Illinois and have eaten at Outback a few times before. The meals are always good. I ordered the FIlet Mignon and Baked Potato. Also, the French Onion soup. Needless to say the French Onion Soup was probably the best I have ever had. The filet melted in my mouth and the baked potato was delicious. The reason I am leaving this review is because of the service. I was eating alone and was treated like a queen. The person who sat me at the table was a real sweetheart. My waitress was very kind and attentive. It was a thoroughly enjoyable dinner. thanks

1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

For a chain it was sub par... Blooming onion was greasy..real greasy.. Steak was good no complain there..fries were also pretty greasy...service started off pretty rough.. Asked for a Fosters.. Got a Bud Lite.. When I questioned it.. Was told I was wrong... No I wasn't.. You can tell the difference just by looking at it... Eventually waiter made it right... The place just seemed indifferent to the customers... I may return... But it will be a while..

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful steak. There was no wait time, the service was excellent, and the food was Very GOOD! We both had steaks and they were wonderful flavored. We will return to this restaurant again.