“Not as good as most”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 104 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

For a chain it was sub par... Blooming onion was greasy..real greasy.. Steak was good no complain there..fries were also pretty greasy...service started off pretty rough.. Asked for a Fosters.. Got a Bud Lite.. When I questioned it.. Was told I was wrong... No I wasn't.. You can tell the difference just by looking at it... Eventually waiter made it right... The place just seemed indifferent to the customers... I may return... But it will be a while..

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful steak. There was no wait time, the service was excellent, and the food was Very GOOD! We both had steaks and they were wonderful flavored. We will return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Not wanting bar-b-q or mexican or seafood, we chose from the many many eating places Outback Steakhouse. My husband had salmon and I chose steak. great choices. The blue cheese chopped pecan salad is worth the trip. We have no Outbacks near us. I could have ordered another salad even though they give you a hearty amount, You can be sure my next time at Outback I will be having that salad.

1  Thank poorboy76
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We had a great time and wonderful service! My daughters steak had a lot of seasoning on it which is normal but she doesn't not like a lot of seasoning so i asked the waitress if we could get one with out seasoning they made her a fresh one exactly how she wanted it! Made her day!

1  Thank Wordtraveler86
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Sometimes people forget to say good things and focus on the bad. It's easy to do that when you decide to do a review. This time it's going to be all positive.
We've eaten at this Outback several times now and have not been disappointed in any way. Excellent servers, great food, and a dining rewards program that's super!
The prime rib is delicious! The salads are fresh and the sides are always good.