US$ 144
US$ 134
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 143
US$ 126
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 73
Hotels.com
Kapilana Resort(Osage Beach)
TripAdvisor
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks(Osage Beach)
  • Pool
Sunset Beach Resort(Osage Beach)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017

After reading all of the reviews for this Motel, I felt good about reserving a room. Well, I'm not sure how those people figured that it is a 4/5 star place, but I was disappointed. They are right, it is an older place. Lois seemed like a very nice person, but the room was not so good.

The beds were too soft and the pillows were horrible. They were lumpy like they had been repacked or something. The slippery bedspreads wouldn't stay on the bed and the blanket between the sheet and spread was scratchy and pilled. Obviously old.

The bathroom was dirty around the edges of the room. The toilet was teeny, tiny and it was right next to the wall. Sitting on the toilet forces you to sit with your arm right against the wall. My Sister had to sit on the toilet sideways. Although the tub was clean, the bathroom wasn't. Neither of us felt comfortable enough to take a shower.

There isn't a coffee pot, but you can get coffee at the office. No microwave or fridge in the room. No breakfast offered as well. The TV was quite small, but there were sufficient channels. We were anxious to leave the next morning.

I suggest inspecting your room before staying the night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had relatives coming into town to visit so we booked rooms here for them and one for us, figured it would do us good to have a couple nights away from home.
The Staff is excellent and listens and attempts and does meet any request you may have. Rooms are clean and well maintained.

This isn't a 5 star hotel but it's one of the cleanest I have been in, in awhile and we like to travel around the country. If we needed a hotel at the Lake again this would be one of our first choices.

The only thing that anybody can really complain about is the parking lot, but due to it's location it's the best it can be...If that's you biggest complaint then this place is succeeding well.

Room Tip: All the rooms have windows facing the same direction, so not a big deal at all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toddsbc383
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is an older no frills unit but very quiet and clean, very nice comfortable beds. The owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend for an inexpensive place to stay at the lake. Great collection of old racing photos and memorabilia in the office

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

When I booked this motel, I asked the owners if pets were allowed. Wasn't sure whether we would take out 2 little dogs or not, but wanted to check to make sure they would be welcome if we did. I had a reply within a matter of minutes that "Yes, pets are always welcome. I will reserve a ground floor room for you." We ended up taking the 2 little guys and sure enough, the owner had reserved us a ground floor room and had the ac on in the room so it was nice and cool when we went in. That's what I call service. Of course, there was an extra charge for the dogs but it was well worth it. The lady who checked us in was very nice and accommodating. Made sure I had the wifi password without me having to ask, although she did ask me if I wanted it. Think this is a place we will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel is outdated, but the service was outstanding. Staff is very warm and friendly. Rooms are kept very clean and the beds are really comfortable. Great place to stay. Highly recommend this hotel while staying in Osage Beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family