“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Love_the...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Awesome”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the cabin, friendly staff and the cabin was very clean and comfortable, we love watching the boats out on the lake!
Would love to return when the other cabins are finished!!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Natasha E
“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the cabin.I booked 2 nights.I stayed August 1, 2017. The staff was really nice and very helpful. The view of the lake was beautiful, especially early in the morning. The cabin inside was very spacious. Nice size beds and very clean. Full size kitchen. Also the bathroom had a walkin shower.I do suggest to bring extra towels. There was renovations going on but that did not have any affect on my stay. I can not wait to see the other cabins when they are finished. Yes I would recommend this place to friends. I had to leave early so I plan on returning so that I can really enjoy it.

18 Aug 2017
Thank You Natasha for your kind review and hope to see you again.. Tom..
Emma Clar...
“Gorgeous Stay”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We loved the back deck and looking out at the boats! Plenty of space to make breakfast and a grill we wish we could have used. Close to all sorts of restaurants and fun!

topcityco...
Topeka, Kansas
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We loved the cabin
Woman that worked there was kind
We will try to stay here next time we come on vacation. Very clean bed are the best loved the sunset over the lake other cabins on site are being remodeled hopefully we can stay at one of them when they are done best vacation in a while loved it ☆☆☆☆☆

17 Oct 2016
Thank You Kimberly for your kind review and hope to see you again... Kathleen...
Drew W
“Overall very pleasant experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This cabin was excellent for the price. It was really a nice cabin with a surprising amount of space, and it was a very nice distance to several great attractions around the area. The staff was very friendly and answered every question I had about where to fish, swim, rent, and eat. The immediate area around the property was not exactly ideal, it seemed there was construction going on at some point given the machinery and concrete around. Other than that minor thing, it was a very enjoyable getaway and i would definitely look here first if I were to come back to Lake of the Ozarks.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Oct 2016
Thank You Drew for the kind review. Sorry about the construction but we have 9 more cabins to bring on line and we are working our way down to the Lake, hopefully it will look better in the near future. Thanks again for staying and hope to see you again.. Tom..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing