“delivery??”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Oak Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2017

ordered a pizza. said it would be 30min....one hour later they have no record of my order. WOW just WOW. hire new people or new management PLZ. horrible service. This isn't the first time I have had problems. I have lived in Oak Grover for 6 years and its an ongoing issue with this place

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My daughter earned a free personal pan pizza for completing her reading log. I think its great that pizza hut still does this program. Its been around since I was a child. The service was great and pizza is always good!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

We always get our pizza as carry out. The pizza is always ready , sometimes even before the time they say. Pizza is hot. Never had any messed up orders. Workers are peasant. Also convenient. Not to far off I -70.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We can always count on Pizza Hut. Great taste, hot pizza and good prices. When ordering for pick-up the pizza is always ready at the time they say.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

One of the most spacious Pizza Hut restaurants in which we have eaten with lots of room between tables and booths. Staff friendly and energetic. Stopped while travelling on I-64. Have made a note so we can stop again.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK