32 people are viewing this hotel
CheapTicketsUS$ 406
TravelocityUS$ 406
Trip.comUS$ 431
3,720 results
All reviews beach villa our honeymoon sea plane kids club fish waters edge male airport per person all inclusive package water sports half board special thanks recommend this resort beautiful island private pool white sand great resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi. It’s a peaceful and beautiful resort and kind of a small forest in middle of Indian Ocean. We had a very warm welcome by the Sun Siyam Team and specifically our butler Faisal. Faisal explained us everything patiently, took us around and helped us check-in. He was always reachable and always responsive to our requests. He played a great role in making our stay wonderful.

We spent a good amount of time at The Fluid and Taste of India restaurants. Mr Ausath was always very welcoming and smiling and served us the wonderful dishes, my son named him as “The best man in the resort”. Other team including Abdullah, Sardi and Devi were also very courteous and always happy to serve.

In a nutshell, it was a wonderful stay and we would like to come back in future.

1  Thank Flyer599633
Abdulla Thamheed, General Manager at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Flyer599633,

Tropical greetings from Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives!

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time sharing your positive review about the recent 7 nights stay with us.
We are delighted to know you had a wonderful holiday at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives. I will share your words of appreciation with Butler Faisal, Ausath, Abdullah, Sardi and Devi, who successfully provided the Maldivian Magic during your vacation.

We look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The waitress was all so very very friendly! Our wart Shahudhaan was the best man at the Island. Pur dishes was very day the best we have!! Everytime we want to come once More!!!
The Island and the Spa are so great.

1  Thank bertiw2021

Dear Guest bertiw2021,

Greetings from Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share your words of apprecition with Butler Shahudhaan, SPA and F&B team.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our Island again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was a dream come true! The nature on small island is amazing, palm forest and sand everywhere, you basicly don't need shoes there. People working at the hotel are all super nice, smiling all the time and speakinh english really good. As you arrive, your personal butler awaits for you, everything you need, you just text him, room cleaning, restaurant reservations, any question. We haven't even seen the reception. Faayaz was our guy, he was amazing and friendly, such a nice person! For my birthday I returned to room to big surprise, flowers and ballons everywhere, and big tropical shell as a gift from him(hotel). Food at the hotel is amazing!! We only had breakfast at the buffet, lunch at the beach restaurant every day (amazing asian cousine), and for dinner you can choose between French, Italian, Indian, Asian, BBQ on the beach. Italian was so amazing, best pizza in our life, and nice location. We had some probleme when arrived, got garden house instead of beach one, but our butler solved problem by giving us upgrade to water villas for 6 days, than when it was free we got beach house. So we had a chance to see both options. Beach villa is actually so much better. As a minus I would say that water villas have big plastic jaccuzy on the terace, so you actually cannot lay on the terrace and enjoy the view, as it blocks it completely. All land villas have amazing outdoor bathroom with jaccuzy and two showers. Only thing that bothered us was the trip to there, water plane was such bad experience for us. Yes, view is amazing and one of a kind, but after 20 hours traveling, this small plane with no aircondition, 20 people inside, water sicknes etc...we barelly survived :) we had such amazing time there and thinking about going again!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Nina Č

Dear Guest bella3004,

Warmest smiles from Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives!

Wow! Thank you for this well-written review you left for us on TripAdvisor. I am extremely honored to receive your amazing feedback and knowing that we've successfully provided the Maldivian Magic you truly deserved.

Happy Birthday again to you, and we believe you have received many bright memories on this special occasion. Thank you for the highlighting the efforts of Butler Faayaz, I will share your positive feedback with the entire team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our Island again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shoba & Sonam hands down went above and beyond decorating and making our honeymoon couples massage the best spa me and my wife ever had. I don’t know about my wife but I went to sleep during my massage of how comfortable it was haha. But it was so detail oriented prior to out massage they asked us every little detail. 100/100. Best massage ever

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest Swaizyyyy,

Thank you very much for the great review about SPA experience provided by Shoba & Sonam in our resort.
We hope you are enjoying the stay with us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was a very relaxing massage. Shoba was a wonderful masseur with the right amount of pressure and attention the knots on my back and legs.

My daughter also had her first massage experience and Sonam ensured that she had wonderful experience.

Room tip: Do ensure you enjoy the spa experience
Date of stay: July 2021

Dear VT-073,

Thank you so much for sharing your great review about SPA experience, provided by Shoba and Sonam at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.

Kind regards,