Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
  • Free Internet
71 Motel(Nevada)
US$ 48
US$ 46
Azure Sky Motel(Fort Scott)
US$ 49
US$ 46
C&H Motel(El Dorado Springs)
US$ 90
Hotels.com
Fort Scott Inn(Fort Scott)
US$ 80
Priceline
Econo Lodge(Nevada)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesstay there againgreat place to staymotelarkansas
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Let me begin by saying I stayed at the two other brand name hotel/motels in Nevada 1 night each and neither compares to the ABV Inn. The beds here are brand spankin new and are super comfortable....Serta Perfect Sleepers. I had a mini fridg and microwave in my room and upon request was given a iron/ironing board so I could press my uniforms. There are plenty of cable channels to choose from the wireless internet works great and is free. The heating and air unit quietly blows without rattling like in many units I've seen before. Breakfast is basic plus waffles but is adequate to get your day started.

If you are staying for an extended time there is a washer and dryer down the hall from the breakfast room. It costs about $2.50 total to wash and dry. Great convenience instead of having to go to the other end of town to the laundry mat. While in town the owner had an electrician through all the rooms adding outlets. There is one right over the night stand that makes plugging in the laptop convenient while doing work or surfing the net comfortably in bed. There is also one next to the tv which makes charging your cell phone or ipod easy.

For its age, the property is well maintained and the owner really cares about your comfort and the cleanliness of your room. Dash is a work a holic and is always here to make things right. His wife personally ensured my room was clean on the days I requested cleaning during my visit. I was here 3 weeks and Dash worked with me to find a price that was affordable for me but didn't put him in the poor house.

I can tell you this....the property next door has an absolutely horrid odor up and down the halls and in the room I stayed in. I had to wash all of my clothes after just one night. The property across the street is far toooo expensive at $90 a night oh yeah and their corporate discount was a wopping $4 off a night.

Do yourself a favor if you stop in Nevada during your travels or if you come to town for work......Stay at the real value....The America's Best Value Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank WVLTLDriver
Reviewed 27 October 2010

We stayed for 11 days in September 2010 and found the hotel staff and its owners willing to help in any way possible to make the stay pleasant. A family owned hotel with personal service. Not many choices in Nevada but the best deal for the price. Because of our longer stay we were able to negotiate a better rate than published without any resistance. I would highly recommend the hotel if you are planning to travel through Nevada MO and just need a quiet friendly place to stay for a night or two and for a longer stay if you plan to visit the area for some time. They have all the necessary amenities as much higher priced hotels. The age of the building shows but its not run down and is not a big deal. The positives far outweigh the negatives. I have already recommended the hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jribble
Reviewed 16 October 2010

We booked this motel because of the location, they accept pets and included a free breakfast. We were not told about the extra $10 per night for our dog until the reservation was confirmed. This brought the total cost, including taxes, to $75 per night for a two star motel. The lady at check-in was nice, but failed to tell us that in order to have a ground floor room with a pet, we had to settle for two full size beds rather than the king size bed we reserved. Since my wife has a problem climbing stairs we didn't have much choice but to accept the room. The bathroom area was so small that only the toilet and shower fit. The sink is in the bedroom area. The free breakfast was somewhat limited but adequate. The location is very close the the interstate so there is some noise but not too much to cause sleeping problems. If we are in the area again, I will check around for someplace different for the price.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2010

We recently had the pleasure to stay at this hotel and was more than pleasantly surprised! We also rented the meeting room facility for 1 week and had wonderful service as well as a wonderful meeting room. Staff very friendly and easy to work with. Would stay again. Thanks THR&Assoc

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank janicehall
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I originally made reservations at a different hotel across the street for twice the price. After reading reviews on TripAdvisor, I made a second reservation at America's Best Value Inn. I had signed up for a "club card" or something the day before-- it promised an additional 15% off my best nightly rate, and an upgrade. It took a phone call to the national reservation line, then a call to the proprietor to let him know I would be arriving VERY late, but this was NO problem for him. I cancelled the other reservation in time, and got to Nevada many hours and 700 miles later.

Dash (the proprietor), my blissfully cool room (new air conditioners) and one of the MOST comfortable beds (pillows new) ever were waiting for me when I arrived. He could not do enough to ensure my comfort and to make my stay as carefree as could be. I needed computer help; check. I needed a place to shop; check (Walmart within sight, around a corner) I needed extra security on my room; again, no problem.

Returning to the motel, I was greeted like a guest, not a customer, and knew I could always find the proprietor by calling him directly or simply by looking around the property to find him and his wife continually cleaning, sweeping, or seeing to another guest's needs.

The morning I left it was 9:15, and Dash called out to me to come have breakfast before beginning my long drive! Breakfast was supposed to have finished 15 minutes beforehand, but it was still available, and I had a wonderful freshly made waffle (by the proprietor, no less) and good orange juice before getting into the car. Tell me, WHO does this anymore?

I have stayed many places, but have never seen friendlier, more attentive service anywhere, no matter the price of the room, and this one was a bargain to boot! I never want to stay anywhere else in Nevada, MO.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo