“Wonderful stay with wonderful management”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Nevada
Galveston, Texas
“Wonderful stay with wonderful management”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2010

We travel over 300 days a year and this is one of the best places we have found to stay!
The exterior is inviting and well maintained and when you enter, you receive a very
warm greeting. The prices are very good and the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable. The management truly does care if your needs are met. Any time we are back in Nevada, Mo, this is where we will stay!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank wragdol
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2010

Let me begin by saying I stayed at the two other brand name hotel/motels in Nevada 1 night each and neither compares to the ABV Inn. The beds here are brand spankin new and are super comfortable....Serta Perfect Sleepers. I had a mini fridg and microwave in my room and upon request was given a iron/ironing board so I could press my uniforms. There are plenty of cable channels to choose from the wireless internet works great and is free. The heating and air unit quietly blows without rattling like in many units I've seen before. Breakfast is basic plus waffles but is adequate to get your day started.

If you are staying for an extended time there is a washer and dryer down the hall from the breakfast room. It costs about $2.50 total to wash and dry. Great convenience instead of having to go to the other end of town to the laundry mat. While in town the owner had an electrician through all the rooms adding outlets. There is one right over the night stand that makes plugging in the laptop convenient while doing work or surfing the net comfortably in bed. There is also one next to the tv which makes charging your cell phone or ipod easy.

For its age, the property is well maintained and the owner really cares about your comfort and the cleanliness of your room. Dash is a work a holic and is always here to make things right. His wife personally ensured my room was clean on the days I requested cleaning during my visit. I was here 3 weeks and Dash worked with me to find a price that was affordable for me but didn't put him in the poor house.

I can tell you this....the property next door has an absolutely horrid odor up and down the halls and in the room I stayed in. I had to wash all of my clothes after just one night. The property across the street is far toooo expensive at $90 a night oh yeah and their corporate discount was a wopping $4 off a night.

Do yourself a favor if you stop in Nevada during your travels or if you come to town for work......Stay at the real value....The America's Best Value Inn and Suites.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank WVLTLDriver
Menasha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2010

We stayed for 11 days in September 2010 and found the hotel staff and its owners willing to help in any way possible to make the stay pleasant. A family owned hotel with personal service. Not many choices in Nevada but the best deal for the price. Because of our longer stay we were able to negotiate a better rate than published without any resistance. I would highly recommend the hotel if you are planning to travel through Nevada MO and just need a quiet friendly place to stay for a night or two and for a longer stay if you plan to visit the area for some time. They have all the necessary amenities as much higher priced hotels. The age of the building shows but its not run down and is not a big deal. The positives far outweigh the negatives. I have already recommended the hotel to others.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jribble
Wrightwood, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2010

We booked this motel because of the location, they accept pets and included a free breakfast. We were not told about the extra $10 per night for our dog until the reservation was confirmed. This brought the total cost, including taxes, to $75 per night for a two star motel. The lady at check-in was nice, but failed to tell us that in order to have a ground floor room with a pet, we had to settle for two full size beds rather than the king size bed we reserved. Since my wife has a problem climbing stairs we didn't have much choice but to accept the room. The bathroom area was so small that only the toilet and shower fit. The sink is in the bedroom area. The free breakfast was somewhat limited but adequate. The location is very close the the interstate so there is some noise but not too much to cause sleeping problems. If we are in the area again, I will check around for someplace different for the price.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Ripley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

We recently had the pleasure to stay at this hotel and was more than pleasantly surprised! We also rented the meeting room facility for 1 week and had wonderful service as well as a wonderful meeting room. Staff very friendly and easy to work with. Would stay again. Thanks THR&Assoc

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank janicehall
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nevada
0.3 km away
0.0 km away
Super 8 Nevada
Super 8 Nevada
#3 of 7 in Nevada

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK