Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
$98
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews sunset point movie theater swimming pool destination wedding game zone in house room cleaning resort manager family and friends kids play area nice resort nice trip amazing place tribal dance house keeping staff behaviour great ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Each and everything is best here from entrance everywhere is greenery and full of exciting place I find here paece and excitement at the same time Garden have very fresh flowers they makes my mind more enthusiastic

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest, General Manager at Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear Shital
We are delighted to have received your feedback, it is an honour to receive this kind of appreciation from you as this will serve as a great motivation for the entire team. We at Vishal Lords Inn, Always strive to provide all our guests a comfortable and luxurious experience. We are truly happy to know that you had a great dining with us and we sincerely hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Overall stay was fantastic, food was hyganic, lunch dinner breakfast, security, light amibent was excellent. I enjoy two days in deleux room with family was fantastic. Room service also quick. Staff behaviour also good. Thank for meaking my aniversary memorable.

Dear Mr. Kumar
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest.I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Vishal Lords Inn, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit at Sasan and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

I am here with my colleagues for business trip but this trip is my one of the favorite one i am closet to nature here my safari at devadiya was amazing i need some space from busy days where i can find peace of mind this is that place thank you vishal team everything is good and has good quality

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Malek,
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking your valuable time out to review us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and strive to create a stay for our guests.
Looking forward to welcoming you again and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Once again, we thank you for reviewing us.
Sumit Sharma General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2022

Just surprised to be here everywhere is greenary I'm glad to be here at rainy days. Loved the place. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit this place with family and friends and couples.

Dear Mr. Mogal
Greetings from Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest.
Thank you for patronizing Vishal Lords Inn and taking time out to share your experience on this social platform. All of us are delighted that we could ensure a comfortable stay during your visit. Thank you once again for your stay and your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Vishal Lords Inn.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

Had a wonderful stay At Vishal greenwoods resort.
The food quality is excellent. I would recommend this resort to anyone wanting to spend some quality time with friends and family and couples. I visited this for the second time and had the same great experience as before. Must visit place in Sasan-Gir.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Knataria,
Thank you so much for investing your valuable feedback for us ,as well as other visitors.
Your gracious word about our food & beverage during your stay with us will be surely sharing with them they will be delighted to read that they hard work has been appreciate by your good self. On behalf of our entire team here at Vishal Lords Inn, I thank you for your visit and hope to see you back for the next time also.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance regarding to reservation.
Thanks & regards