All reviews movie theater game zone mini theatre sunset point swimming pool food quality is great superb hospitality in house nice hotel superb resort house keeping nice room gir forest front office reception area spacious rooms amazing experience
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed at the main block though even the cottages seemed very tempting. The room was HUGE and had everything needed and most importantly a great bathing area. The sizes were amazing. The dinner was lovely though pure veg but just great. The facilities in hotel include the lovely clean pool and also the mini theater. Obviously they have the TT, carrom, Pool Table and other such board games

Room tip: In Monsoon take the main block or else cottages are equally inviting
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VishalTheGreenwoods, Manager at Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

We would like to thank you for your recent visit at Vishal Lords Inn, Sasan Gir. It Was Truly a Pleasure to serve you.

I hope that the services were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vishal Lords Inn Sasan Gir.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guest.

We are looking forward for your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

One word is sufficient for Vishal the greenwoods resort.."excellent"..I stayed here one nyt wid family and the whole experience was just superb...Best location best food nice swimming pool helpful staff and above all they arrange local folk dance at night...Full value for money...!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
VishalTheGreenwoods, Manager at Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We would like to thank you for your recent visit at Vishal The Green Wood Resort, Sasan Gir. It Was Truly a Pleasure to serve you.

I hope that the services were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Hotel Vishal The Green Wood Resort.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This a beautiful place and has a lot of potential but still lacks in many places.. the staff is also courteous ...the food taste is good but I experienced stomach upset for the 4 days that I was there..every time I ate any thing except dal rice I would get bloating and acidity which never happens to me anywhere else as I m a regular traveller and eat out a lot..I was here for 4 nights and not once my room was cleaned..and there is no wifi in the rooms only in the lobby..rest it's a beautiful place and I would have surely visited again if the food quality would have been good..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 559varshan
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I had been to this hotel recently while my visit to Gir National forest. The rooms are very spacious,clean and well maintained. The restaurant of hotel provides a delicious buffet spread. The entire staff of hotel is well mannered, kind & humble. Apart from good rooms, delicious food they have a movie theatre playing movies in afternoon and at night, traditional folk dance show and various other activities. Thanks to make my stay a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
VishalTheGreenwoods, Front Office Manager at Vishal Lords Inn Gir Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I stayed at the place for 2 days during last week.. had a very bad experience.. there is no blessed soul to enquire or do anything and during our stay there was no staff who ever did any cleaning, changing of the towels or enquiring if anything was required. we were charged a rate of Rs.5100/- per night which was very high when what deserved to be paid was only something around Rs.2500/- for the services. Also the same sheets and towels for 2 days.. the bathroom was absolutely under maintained with clogged pipes.. the water from the bathroom was not flowing out and it was flooded.. the food is also stereotype and over priced.. pool was also dirty and not maintained with bird faeces and feathers inside.. in spite of the same being pointed out, there was no cleaning.. i felt cheated since the room never deserved such a high price and i would never recommend the property to any one.. i also made it a point to inform my tour coordinator to intimate the same to all operators whom he is familiar with.. also we had taken a car and driver from ahmedabad and the driver was also not provided with a proper accommodation.. in fact whole day he was made to sit in the car in the heat and at night told to sleep on the floor of the kitchen.. absolutely a sheer waste of money to stay in the place.. in all my years of travel, i have never been to such a worst place and never in my lifetime would i go or recommend the place to any body.. may be in my previous birth i owed some money to the owner and feel that the same has been repaid.. at last some explanation for the money lost...

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 629rajeshn

Thank you for feedback. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

We at The Vishal Lords Inn assure our guests of an excellent experience and will do our best possible to make it happen. We have taken your feedback very seriously & corrective action is being done. We are looking forward to welcome you again.