Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Great value for money and superior hospitality! We were a group of 11 members, did complete booking with the owner of the hotel. Located just 300 meters from the forest entrance, the location is well suited for visiting Gir national park. With friendly staff and great food, I would highly recommend this place to visitors. The owner and staff are honest and wonderfully hospitable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

If you only need somewhere to sleep then the rooms are clean and spacious.

If you are a woman or not a local, don't bother. There are plenty of other hotels around. The staff where extremely unhelpful in booking a Safari. They were rude, dismissive and the customer service was appalling. There was no guidance to arrange a Safari and instead I was told that it was in my fate whether I got to see lions :/

They also charged a walk in local customer 400 rupees less for a non AC room and when I questioned this, they said it was because we were foreign.

The worst service I've had in Gujarat so far.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We traveled to Sasan Gir on the 25th of March and stayed at Hotel Umang for a night. We were a group of 6 and booked two rooms (tip: Check multiple sites for the best price). The hotel is a short walk from Sinh Sadan and restaurants, which makes it the perfect choice. Rooms were clean but could do with some better lighting. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Decent rooms, excellent location and more importantly, very helpful people. Harish Bhai, the proprietor went out of his way to ensure our comfort and convenience. Will recommend Hotel Umang to anyone visiting Gir

Room tip: Just talk to HArish bhai about your needs!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank backpackermadhumay
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We went to Sasan on 26 March and I have booked this Hotel from Make My Trip after reading some good reviews. Charge for AC room for one night is 1700rs which is not worth. Toilet was not clean and I got best room in 1100rs in Junagadh.

The Only good point is it is very near to Safari Entry Point bus stand