Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

If you only need somewhere to sleep then the rooms are clean and spacious.

If you are a woman or not a local, don't bother. There are plenty of other hotels around. The staff where extremely unhelpful in booking a Safari. They were rude, dismissive and the customer service was appalling. There was no guidance to arrange a Safari and instead I was told that it was in my fate whether I got to see lions :/

They also charged a walk in local customer 400 rupees less for a non AC room and when I questioned this, they said it was because we were foreign.

The worst service I've had in Gujarat so far.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We traveled to Sasan Gir on the 25th of March and stayed at Hotel Umang for a night. We were a group of 6 and booked two rooms (tip: Check multiple sites for the best price). The hotel is a short walk from Sinh Sadan and restaurants, which makes it the perfect choice. Rooms were clean but could do with some better lighting. Overall a good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Decent rooms, excellent location and more importantly, very helpful people. Harish Bhai, the proprietor went out of his way to ensure our comfort and convenience. Will recommend Hotel Umang to anyone visiting Gir

Room tip: Just talk to HArish bhai about your needs!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank backpackermadhumay
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We went to Sasan on 26 March and I have booked this Hotel from Make My Trip after reading some good reviews. Charge for AC room for one night is 1700rs which is not worth. Toilet was not clean and I got best room in 1100rs in Junagadh.

The Only good point is it is very near to Safari Entry Point bus stand

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2016

We were in Sasan Gir for one day and did not stay overnight but still booked the hotel as we needed a place to rest and change before heading back to Ahmedabad.
As we booked through Make my trip we got a really nice discount, The hotel is about 650 m walk from Sinh Sadan and 200 m from the bus stand. So the Location is very nice even though it is not exactly on the Main road.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, So it gets a 10 pointer on hospitality.
The rooms are too small for 3 people, although they charged for an extra bed had we stayed overnight I have doubts that it would not have been comfortable.
The Restaurant offers Tea and coffee, for anything else you need to tell them what to cook, or like us you can take a 2 mins walk to the restaurants on the main road and get a packed meal to your room.
We took an AC room, and all promised amenities were available
Over all it has everything you need for a short stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family