Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$57
Hotels.com$57
Travelocity$57
Orbitz.com$57
Tripadvisor$57
FindHotel$57
All reviews mango place to stay modern rooms resort gate dining space amidst nature four nights river hiran farm stay approach road river view different types the main road gir national park excellent property swimming pool flora and fauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022

One of the best stays we ever had. It is best at its hospitality, cleanliness, food and much more. We visited the entire farm and the variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables planted are splendid. We feel we are at Nature’s home.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2022

This is such a beautiful vast place to stay in. It is very well maintained and has amazing people there who will help you in every way. Very well behaved, well spoken. I was travelling solo and everyone there took such good care of me. They were very observant and made sure I was comfortable at the dining hall in the crowd too. I would definitely recommend this place to solo travelers, a group of friends and to family too. They have beautiful farms, flowers and greenery around. I also loved the way they served tea and snacks at a different set up. They also helped me to look around the place. Thank you so much and I would definitely visit again.

Room tip: A perfect place for solo, a group of friends or family too. Love it.
Reviewed 7 January 2022

While performing a family booking for stay in Sasan Gir, I happened to discover this place on a hotel booking portal. On reaching near, Google Maps started showing me weird directions leading me on to a village pathway. I rechecked the directions to be sure and that too showed me the same. The maps really got me scared and I doubted whether I should really check in to this property or should try something better nearby. But then I decided to at least go and check it once. I took the off road and drove a couple kms inside just to find this amazing farmhouse property. They have two category of rooms. On one side there are newly made rooms (garden view) and on other side (river view) there are the old style rooms. A small hike at back of the farmhouse provides a walk on river bed. You can take crocodile pictures while they are sunbathing on the river bank. The property provides extremely hygienic and delicious traditional tasting food mostly made from vegetables grown on the property itself. It is good to note that there is no room service or any order menus available. This ensures you eat three proper meals and do not over eat at wrong times. You will also discover that your body can adjust with three time meals easily. Lazing around during the noons under the trees is a common sight. Eating in open under the sky is a common sight too. During summers experience the Kesar mango trees of this farmhouse and can also purchase some. Overall it is a very good place to rejuvenate.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 30 December 2021

Everything is good right from the time you enter the resort gate. Well maintained outdoor with different flowers and fruit trees, room, food, courteous staff etc. One of the staff Salim, took us to nearby Hiran river to see crocodiles.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

I stayed in Anil Farmhouse for a day (27/12 1.30 pm to 28/12 12.00 noon) with my family. The stay was excellent. We had booked two rooms and both the rooms were very spacious and very well maintained. There was an activity centre in the property with facility to play indoor games (TT, carrom etc). There is a lot of moving space in the property with plenty of greenery. The food served at the restaurant was of very good quality and the spread was nice.

Overall, it was a very memorable stay for me and my family

Trip type: Travelled with family