“Woolworths known for its Quality”

Woolworths Cafe Century City
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Century City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lunchtime and at Tea there is freshly spread set up. I have eaten here a few times and since I have changed phones I do not have pictures. You can be assured of freshly prepared salads, roasts and sandwiches at lunch time. You can choose what you want and pay by weight. The teen loved the chicken roast pie and I dished a salad. At tea time there is an array of cakes, scones and muffins. Teens favourite is the flourless chocolate cake which is light and rich.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The quality is typically good and fast, but busy. Coffee was excellent, strong and tasty. Sandwich was fresh and great. Limited seating is available.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I love my coffee and whenever I need my fix after shopping, Woolworths cafe is my last stop and I've never been disappointed!Their coffee is reasonably priced and tastes delicious.An all time favourite and a must try is their honey and nut latte or vanilla and cinnamon cappuccino.I would recommend their carrot cake and brownie, its simply too good. The waitresses are always super friendly and such a pleasure.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I met an old friend for lunch and after waiting a long while a waitress finally took a coffee order with no follow up. Then I had to call her over to take a food order. We waited very long and finally the food arrived which was good except that I had to ask for olive oil and balsamic and after a long while I had to ask twice for the bill.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I had brunch with my wife and really enjoyed their all day breakfast. It was well presented and tastefull. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Will definately go back.