“Lunchtime Satisfaction”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hungry and looking for something filling as dinner is a long way away so I decided to lunch at Primi today. My waitress was pleasant and efficient. I ordered the Zucchini tempura for starters and the Recco pasta. Both were cooked to perfection. The added slice of fresh bread and condiments adds to the value of lunching here.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Service is slow when compared to other primi restaurants. Didn't get the bread as we usually do. The chicken kebab we ordered didn't come with the yogurt relish and we had to request it separately.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The food was good. However the service was super slow. Felt like the the restaurant had a bunch of trainee's and nobody supervising them. I ordered a drink while I was eating the drink was served when they collected the empty plates.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for good Italian food. Primi is a great place to start.

The food is well presented and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

On the 21st of October I experienced one of the worst meals of my life , I ordered a breakfast eggs Benedict and was overwhelmed of a horrible smell coming from the meal. Complained to the staff no response at all . Absolutely traumatized from this experience . Poor quality and staff unresponsive