Dexter Inn(Dexter)
US$ 125
US$ 120
US$ 77
US$ 68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2015

This hotel is so convenient if you are visiting in Malden. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There is a mini refrigerator and a microwave in each room. The lady who manages the hotel is so friendly - makes you feel right at home. We have stayed here several times and are always very pleased - great price, too!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank nellie195105
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were given a smoking room, perhaps because of the dogs. It smelled so bad and had awful nicotine stains on the walls. Carpet was filthy. I sleep with a CPAP and had to change all the filters and soak all tubing when I got home, as it still smelled like smoke. The bed is hard and I did not sleep well. I was already awake by the time the train came through. On the plus side, the front desk lady is friendly and helpful. We come to this area twice a year for family events, and appreciate the fact that the dogs can stay, so we put up with the rest. I prefer the Drury in Sikeston, but it is a much longer drive back and forth to our relative's house. Be sure to bring your own shampoo and conditioner. You can ask for a blow dryer at the desk, there isn't one in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The room was very clean with a fridge, microwave, flatscreen TV with lots of chnnels for cable and great wifi. The walls are thick and insulated well so you don't people from other rooms. I had read reviews of the beds seemed hard, but we brought our own pillows to balance that out. I would highly recommend this motel when traveling in the area and will definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The room was clean and well furnished with iron, coffee pot, fridge, microwave, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. There was a train that I heard blow the whistle during the night, but that did not prevent me from getting a good nights sleep. There are excellent restaurants nearby that include familiar chains and my choice of independent "mom and pop" places. It was a place to sleep and clean up and feel safe. Just everything my family and I needed. Priced right as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SeniorArkTraveler
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our family stayed here for a family event this week. Excellent front desk service, the rooms were above our expectations, clean and safe. Appreciated the flexibility of the staff and overall quality. Yeah, you will hear the train at night, and there is no breakfast. But, overall it is a decent choice in SEMO.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family