Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$ 116
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$ 122
BestWestern.com
Priceline
getaroom.comUS$ 128
All reviews front desk only thing i would change biscuits gravy room was spacious and clean long weekend arrowhead stadium great breakfast stayed for nights great stay desk staff check in was easy stay there again fitness center would highly recommend this hotel yogurt convenient location kansas city
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021

Our bathroom floor was not clean, I got on my hands and knees and cleaned that. The overall appearance of the room was old and very run down. With large chips out of all furniture, headboard had handprints, and smeared something all over it. I had to clean the bathroom and headboard myself. The bed was comfortable enough for the level of hotel. I chose this hotel based on proximity to our event and the additional television with pullout bed that my child could use. I went down to the front desk and requested additional linens for the pullout. When I pulled the couch out, to my disgust, there was already a fitted sheet on it and the sheet was FILTHY!

I went back down to the front desk and showed the ladies the pictures I had taken of the bed. They told me to put the filthy sheet outside my door and gave me additional linens, but it didn’t make up for anything. I had put 3 mattress covers, 3 fitted sheets, and 2 top sheets on it and my son still didn’t want to sleep on it. I guess housekeeping doesn’t check the pullouts.

In a time of heightened awareness around cleanliness, along with the promise of cleanliness outlined in the manager’s letter at the front desk, I was not assured. You have to do better - even if it weren’t a pandemic, filthy sheets and bathroom floors are never acceptable. Disgusted!! Management has yet to respond to calls or emails. Corporate has yet to respond to email.

The only positive was the ladies at the front desk were two of the most friendly hotel employees I’ve ever met stateside.

Trip type: Travelled with family
d m, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lee's Summit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We will use your comments as a training experience to make sure this doesn't happen again. We would love it if you would give us another chance.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

We stayed here to be close to family in Lees Summit and for that it was perfect. Checkin was easy and quick. The room was basic and dated. We had one King bed which was really hard but like I said it was clean and we werent in the room much at all. The price was comparable to some other hotels in the area which were much nicer but were booked full. I would not hesitate to stay here again if need be as it definitely served its purpose. The big plus was a Keurig in the room!!

Date of stay: July 2021

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Please hurry back.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

It was a very nice stay and friendly stay. I’ve stayed there the last 3 times I’ve visited the Kansas City area and have loved the close by attractions. The area is in a very quiet neighborhood area right off the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We love getting 5 out of stars. I'm glad you always have a great experience with us. Please hurry back.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Decent location, clean, very friendly service, ice machine works, bed is big and comfy, couch in room is comfy. Has a microwave and fridge - no freezer in the fridge, decent wi-fi. Happy to be here after being at a roadside motel last night in Kansas. Close to the Summit Grille - which TripAdvisor lists as #1 restaurant in the area.

Date of stay: July 2021

I'm happy you had such a great stay. We love getting a perfect score. The restaurant in the parking lot is definitely a plus. We hope to see you back real soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Not enjoyable due to the run down atmosphere.... would not stay here again. This is NOT like any Best western we have every stayed in. Not taken care of .. staff was ok, but not extremely helpful. I was amazed of the condition of this place and not in a good way...I would assume if would be a 49.99 hotel not a 100.00 hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience.