Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 101
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 106
FindHotel
US$ 120
US$ 95
PricelineUS$ 106
BestWestern.comUS$ 106
HurbUS$ 120
All reviews front desk only thing i would change biscuits gravy room was spacious and clean long weekend arrowhead stadium great breakfast stayed for nights great stay desk staff check in was easy stay there again fitness center would highly recommend this hotel yogurt convenient location kansas city
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I'm an elite BW club member that stayed here recently, in terms of overall BWs it's pretty typical. I had requested a certain floor due to noise and with all those rooms, they just couldn't make this request happen. Seemed pretty easy in terms of requests but they just couldn't get it done. Yet the larger concern for us is just how much BW has literally gone to the dogs. We are of the opinion that dogs should never be allowed at any hotel, period. Just the fact that a dog that just stayed in your room the night before, could have came back inside from defecating and rub it's rear end all over your room is nuts. And don't think for one second it doesn't happen. We were staying in a BW last week in CO that had a dog in the room next to us that our son was going to stay in after they left. That room smelled like you know what the entire 3 days my son had to stay there. We've seen more and more dogs in rooms over the past couple years and we understand there are tons of dog lovers. Yet we also understand that in terms of hygiene, this is impossible to manage effectively. They just don't come close to cleaning the rooms enough to accomplish this. This hotel in LS had numerous dogs, one guy in the lobby even mentioned a barking dog on the 3rd floor when we checked in. Another dog that ended up right next to us would bark and go berserk when anyone close by would open or shut a door. Another issue with this location is there's a dog kennel directly next door and you'll hear them without question. Of course this isn't the hotels fault but potential guests need to know. If you're a light sleeper you better request the south end, they can be loud and endless at times. The wife and I have placed an order for a class B travel van, thankfully ending most of our hotel stays. Just really too much nonsense with dogs, jerks, and poor customer service these days.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Came to stay the weekend for a little getaway for me while my mom had meetings. The check in was easy and fast, the room was beautifully put together and decorated. The lobby staff was great! Wifi was pretty good. Breakfast was quick and they serve you a good amount. The pricing was great and overall i would recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Stayed here a few times now visiting my girlfriends family and each time the staff was welcoming and easy to work with! The breakfast was tasty when we had the biscuits a gravy and everything was nice and clean and kept up well. Would tell anyone to stay here

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I stay only at BW hotels when I travel for work and have not had a bad one yet but Lee Summit is the nicest so far AWSOME hotel! The staff is outstanding here. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone !

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Wonderful place will stay here every time I’m in kc staff was great clean rooms made sure my pre arrival request was done easy check in and out the modified breakfast was good. Recommend staying here.

Date of stay: February 2021