“"Find" Thai Cuisines”

Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Had been visiting Nok's Wok n Roll Thai Restaurant whenever we made our trip to this beautiful Lake Ozark. This month was no different.
Called to check on their closing time as we were on the road and managed to make it there one hour before their closing time.
Ordered Masaman Curry, Green Curry , Beef Basil, Egg Roll, our All time favourite. Somehow this meal we had did not cook with "Love" ....a little disappointed ....hope the next time we are back, the food is not cook in mass and with TLC.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The food here is always hot, fresh, and delicious. Nok has a passion for cooking and a love for people that shines through in every visit. The staff is always friendly, attentive, and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The food was not what I expected. I don't like a lot of heat, but I want flavor. It was bland. For what I got, it seemed overpriced, too. Not something I will eat again.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JRC-SLP
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of those restaurants that just gets better year after year. Everyone we take here likes the food. Prices are very reasonable for the lake. The Thai tea is one of my favorites. This restaurant has a large variety of Thai and Chinese food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly - loved all the staff! We got the red and yellow curry and it was SO good! I can’t handle much spice and the yellow (the least spicy curry per their recommendation) was a little too much for me. Just a tip! I’d still have it again though because it was just that good! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Date of visit: March 2018