“Good option for something different!”

Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here for dinner the other night and was satisfied, not overly impressed but would return. It is nice to have a good option for Asian food here at the lake. I ordered the Nam Sod and did enjoy it very much! Chicken, apple, ginger, peanuts, and cilantro. It came with a side option so I had the spring roll. It was lightly fried and had a decent amount of filling. My parents ordered the Pad Thai and the Cashew Chicken. I was not impressed with the Pad Thai. It was missing the peanut sauce flavor. The cashew chicken was good - different from what we've had at other restaurants. My mother had the egg roll for her side. The filling was missing flavor. Needed more spices or seasoning. Maybe this review sounds harsher than I mean. We eat Thai quite often back home so I'm comparing to my experiences there. It definitely doesn't stack up to those; it is a refreshing option here at the lake though!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I've been coming here since 2008, when it was just a 3 table establishment. Pad Thai and Generals chicken are awesome. Dennis and Nok are very friendly also.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

If you are in the Bagnell Dam strip area and want some delicious Thai food, head over Wok N Roll restaurant. Good food, whether you like it mild or hot. The will serve up a good portion size and make sure you are a happy diner.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We were drawn in by the clever name. The first thing we noticed was the location in a run down looking strip mall. The decor inside was not any better. It is clean, but reminded me of an old church meeting room with a few Asian decorations on the wall to remind you it is a restaurant. Maybe we were here on an off day, but we have had Thai food in Thailand and in multiple states across the US and the dishes we had did not measure up. The noodles were not very soft or smooth and the flavor and smell was unappetizing enough that neither of us ate even half our meals, which rarely ever happens. My partner was also puzzled because he traditionally orders Thai Iced Coffee at Thai restaurants, but the waitress did not appear to know what he was talking about, and offered tea instead. We left this experience unsatisfied. I would not recommend this.

1  Thank megan g
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We have visited Wok n Roll many times and love the food when Nok is cooking. When she's not cooking the portions and quality will vary greatly.