All reviews front desk room was clean excellent room indoor pool mini fridge and microwave check in was a breeze biscuits and gravy bagnell dam lake housekeeper ozarks osage
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We come to the lake at least once a year for a girl's shopping trip weekend. We don't spend a lot of time in a room and so we don't want to spend much. This is a good spot for a good price. However, be aware that they are remodeling the lobby of the hotel; it will look wonderful once it is completed. The front desk lady experience was interesting when she immediately told me she didn't want to be at work today, but was friendly enough. Room was clean, but a little outdated and could use some touching up. The lady who ran the breakfast was so polite and in tune with the guests, checking in with them frequently to make sure they had everything they needed. However, the food was not good and we ended up going to eat somewhere else after trying it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie T
Jeff G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We are currently working on some upgrades to our hotel, and we hope to have them finished before the peak season begins. We always value feedback about the job we are doing, and where we might be able to make some improvements. I will be sure to share this information with our staff as a learning opportunity, and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Lake of the Ozarks!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My experience here was excellent. The hotel is in an excellent location, not far from anything you want to do. The free breakfast was AWESOME! The hotel was very clean and the staff were polite and helpful at all times. I will definitely make this my hotel when I visit the lake. Rates were very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jeff G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

soldr41, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Quality Inn at Lake Ozark. I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay! We work hard everyday to ensure that our guests have a great experience, and we are making some minor and major upgrades to enhance this for the future. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is currently updating which is needed. The bed was comfy and the staff was great. First room was musty and the AC didn't work. We called and was moved right away. Breakfast was nice. Our suggestion would be to switch up the scrambled eggs and sausage for biscuits and gravy. We were there 5 days, so something different would have been nice but absolutely not a deal breaker!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl1112
Jeff G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Cheryl1112, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Quality Inn at the Lake of the Ozarks. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and I will be looking into how we may better expand our breakfast to ensure that all guests are satisfied during their stay with us. We can't wait to see you in the future, and don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at this hotel the weekend before the Solar Eclipse. Rates for the weekend were reasonable ($90, which wasn't bad considering other prices charged in the area, but would be very pricey considering the hotel in other circumstances). The hotel is also very well-located in a good central location. Staff is excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The room we were in was also huge! Lots of room in the room at large, though the bathroom is kind of small. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room. There is a nice indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. The property and hallways/facilities are well maintained. But... There were mysterious brown spots on our room ceiling. That wasn't a huge deal; people do weird random things in hotels all the time and I don't really blame the hotel for that. No problem. Where the frustration for me came was in the air conditioning. I'm not saying it didn't work. It was August in Missouri; it gets hot. But that room never got below like 78 degrees. And for a hotel room, its still pretty hot. I was actually too warm to sleep comfortably. The other issue was that there was an open and used bar of soap in the shower when we arrived. Everything looked pretty clean in the room, but the extra random bar of soap really made me wonder just how clean it actually was. Overall, it was fine, I've certainly stayed in worse. But it was not what I would have expected either.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Jeff G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

noitecoruja, Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about your recent stay at our property. I am disappointed that you encountered several issues during your recent visit, and I will be sure to share this with my housekeeping and maintenance staff for training purposes. I hope that you may give us another opportunity to take care of your lodging needs the next time you are at the Lake of the Ozarks.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Reading over some of the other reviews, I have to wonder if there has been a change of management in the past few months. I have stayed in high-end hotels charging three times the price. The Lake Ozark Quality Inn was right up there with them. There was even a "towel swan" on the bed when I arrived. The room was clean, the bed was soft, everything worked properly - wi-fi, fridge, microwave, plumbing, TV, etc. The staff was extremely polite and helpful.

If I have a complaint, it is that their key-card machine was not encoding the cards properly so that they only opened the room door - not the outside doors. But they kept at it and were finally able to work out the bug.

The building is on Bagnell Dam Blvd. right off Osage Beach Parkway, near Route 54 and is (unless you have a Garmin gps - but that's another story) easy to find and very near a Menards which sells virtually everything. It's far away enough from the roadways to be quiet.

The pools are sparkling (I don't swim) and there is a game room with a pool table and video games. The guest laundry has new-ish looking machines. I used neither so I'm just going by what I observed visually. Second floor rooms have balconies. The continental breakfast offers a variety of food and beverages - not just the usual pastries and coffee.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Jeff G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Quality Inn at the Lake of the Ozarks! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities while visiting the area. We work hard everyday to ensure that everyone's stay is pleasurable, and it sounds as if we hit the mark with you. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me!