This past week I stayed at Camden on the Lake for a business conference. While the facility was nice, the front desk staff did not help my stay start off on the right foot. I was ignored while I was waiting to be checked in and then they couldn't tell me where check in was for my registration. To top it off, they didn't even offer to find out for me. I was not impressed. Then when I went back later to inquire about the fitness center to find out when it opened, they didn't know.
It was good I didn't have a lake view room because the noise on the lake side lasted until the early morning hours.
The food service staff was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort Lake Ozark, Lake Of The Ozarks, MO