“Wonderful party and personalized service”
Review of Peppe's Apt 2

Peppe's Apt 2
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017

First off, The décor is to die for both inside and out. The service far surpassed any other, we dined for a family event. All the food was amazing and the nicest and most attentive staff. I would recommend this restaurant for family dinners, a romantic night, or private party in heart beat.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Had a delightful experience. Amazing food, the best cannoli and the first brandy alexander I've ever had. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2017

It was my turn to choose a restaurant for the monthly meal with my sisters and their husbands. My husband and I are pretty familiar with some very good St. Louis restaurants but I chose Peppe's and we met them there for dinner tonight. As I expected, they all loved the food and the ambience. This place deserves all the praise it gets. We have been coming here since they opened and have never had a bad meal. It's one of my favorite places to eat for a special occasion because it is small, quaint and beautifully decorated. The only downside is that because of the small size, it can get noisy when full, which it always is on a Sat. night. Consequently, we make our reservation early when there are fewer diners and the kitchen is less busy...works like a charm. Lastly, the meal can be a bit pricey but definitely on par with any fine dining in town. We never mind paying for excellent food and service and we always get both here!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Mainly southern Italian dishes. Food was good quality but used a ton of garlic. Why they cannot have gluten free pasta when it's so widely available is beyond me. They did have meat offerings that are gluten free and we're willing to work with me. Restaurant gets very loud when full.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Now that is authentic Italian food. The food is excellent, service top notch and atmosphere great. You pay for what you get and if you want fresh good quality food, it is worth every penny here. You won't be disappointed. I will return when I am back in town. Gratzi for such a nice evening.

Date of visit: December 2016