“Employee Recognition”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty
Ranked #60 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Upon checking into your motel, your employee at the front desk that was checking in our bus load of OU Fans was very polite and informative about your business. She went above and beyond her duty in changing my single bed to a two bed room without the hit of (well why couldn't you make up your mind attitude) and showed the knowledge she displayed at knowing her job and being able to carry out her duties as a representative of your establishment. She is definitely a benefit to your company and very polite and friendly to everyone she meets. She made my and my families stay very enjoyable. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear Sarah,

We are happy you chose our Fairfield Inn & Suites as your choice for hotel accommodations! Thank you for your 5 star rating of our hotel and your nice comments about our front desk associate. We do strive to give our guests the best stay possible. I will be passing on your comments at our next meeting and it will really brighten their day!
Please come back and see us again.

Staci M.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

The atmosphere was very nice and the hotel was clean. We found the beds to be smaller than queen size and the pool was over crowded due to 2 teenage birthday parties. We booked the family weekend so our kids could swim....this was disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Dear Brian,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I apologize about the birthday parties in the pool area. I hope you try us again and hopefully we won't be having birthday parties.

Staci M.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

On business travel I will stay on average in 250+ hotels per year. This property has exceeded all of my expectations.

Warm and friendly staff, fast check in process, clean modern rooms, comfortable beds, microwave and mini fridge in the room. They also have blazing fast Internet (50 mbps down / 15 mbps up, ping at 44ms), and a superb breakfast. Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage links, fruit, muffins and toast, orange and apple juice. They also add the little things like fresh shredded cheese and tobasco. 10/10 would recommend this property to any traveler.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Justin,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Fairfield Inn & Suites and staff! I will share your compliments with the staff at our next meeting. We are delighted you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Staci Mayes

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My wife and I stopped on our way from Wisconsin to Texas. The hotel is super convenient right off the highway. It is just north of Kansas City which is convenient. The hotel was very clean, modern, and presentable. I always enjoy staying at Fairfields for their moderate price and quality interiors.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites. We work hard to give our guests the best stay possible. Please come see us again!

Staci Mayes

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I had the flight from hell with 10+ hours in airport delays. As I headed out of the Kansas City airport, I quickly realized that I wasn't going to be able to make the 4 hour drive in the dark without having any sleep for the previous 36 hours. I was so happy to stumble upon Fairfield Inn and Suites in Liberty. The night clerk was friendly and efficient, getting me checked into a room. The lobby was fresh, modern and pleasant as was the room. The TV had a great selection of channels on the TV to put me to sleep. It had a fridge and microwave, all for a very reasonable price. And the added benefit, right next door is a Cracker Barrel restaurant where I had an early lunch before I headed out to my destination in NE Missouri. Would definitely stay here again when the opportunity presents itself.

Room Tip: Any room is close to an entry door from the parking lot and all are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
fairfieldinnliberty, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty!

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kansas City
7.9 km away
Candlewood Suites Northeast
Candlewood Suites Northeast
#51 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK