All reviews cracker barrel des moines typical hotel room was clean nice property quality hotel biscuits and gravy the general manager business trip hot tub free breakfast shelia walmart freeway mirror cereal inns
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The atmosphere was very nice and the hotel was clean. We found the beds to be smaller than queen size and the pool was over crowded due to 2 teenage birthday parties. We booked the family weekend so our kids could swim....this was disappointing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Dear Brian,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I apologize about the birthday parties in the pool area. I hope you try us again and hopefully we won't be having birthday parties.

Staci M.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

On business travel I will stay on average in 250+ hotels per year. This property has exceeded all of my expectations.

Warm and friendly staff, fast check in process, clean modern rooms, comfortable beds, microwave and mini fridge in the room. They also have blazing fast Internet (50 mbps down / 15 mbps up, ping at 44ms), and a superb breakfast. Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage links, fruit, muffins and toast, orange and apple juice. They also add the little things like fresh shredded cheese and tobasco. 10/10 would recommend this property to any traveler.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Justin,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Fairfield Inn & Suites and staff! I will share your compliments with the staff at our next meeting. We are delighted you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My wife and I stopped on our way from Wisconsin to Texas. The hotel is super convenient right off the highway. It is just north of Kansas City which is convenient. The hotel was very clean, modern, and presentable. I always enjoy staying at Fairfields for their moderate price and quality interiors.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites. We work hard to give our guests the best stay possible. Please come see us again!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I had the flight from hell with 10+ hours in airport delays. As I headed out of the Kansas City airport, I quickly realized that I wasn't going to be able to make the 4 hour drive in the dark without having any sleep for the previous 36 hours. I was so happy to stumble upon Fairfield Inn and Suites in Liberty. The night clerk was friendly and efficient, getting me checked into a room. The lobby was fresh, modern and pleasant as was the room. The TV had a great selection of channels on the TV to put me to sleep. It had a fridge and microwave, all for a very reasonable price. And the added benefit, right next door is a Cracker Barrel restaurant where I had an early lunch before I headed out to my destination in NE Missouri. Would definitely stay here again when the opportunity presents itself.

Room tip: Any room is close to an entry door from the parking lot and all are quiet.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
fairfieldinnliberty, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty!

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We made a last minute reservation. Got a great rate using AAA discount. This hotel is close to the highway but in a great location close to lots of businesses. Seems to be a safe area too. It has been updated and although not as uppity as some Marriott brands still nice and clean. Check in was smooth.

Breakfast had lots of choices! We were here on a Saturday. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, toast, waffles, fruit, yogurt, muffins, coffee, juice, too much to list! Overall nice clean hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestGold, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Kelley,

We are happy you choose our hotel and enjoyed the area around us. Thank you for your comments on our breakfast we do try to give our guests several options. We hope that you will come stay with us again when you are in the area. Thank you for your review.