I was suppose to fly out of Kansas City to Miami but my flight was cancelled. I didn't have any family in Kansas City and did not know what I was going to do. I called the Quality Suites to see if they had rooms available and they did. Rushed over and gotten a really good rate on the room. All the rooms were suites so for what I was paying this was an added treat. Had a great sleep, nice little breakfast in the morning and a ride to the airport. I really couldn't ask for anything more. If I ever come back to Kansas City, I am going to make it a point to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites