“I never knew I liked brussel sprouts”
Review of T-Bone Charlie's

T-Bone Charlie's
Ranked #461 of 1,438 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: T-Bone Charlie's is "Your Quick Connection" to breakfast, lunch and dinner serving all of your breakfast and lunch favorites plus the best of Kansas City beef for dinner. Come join us for a meal overlooking the lake.
Reviewed 7 November 2016

At the Marriott on business. Stopped in for a drink and a quick bite. A person in our group had the sprouts with her salmon. Holy Cow!! I tried one and had to get my own order. The beer selection is good here, and the steak salad is a great choice. The wings are dry rub, which I prefer. Great service made it a really nice experience. Thanks to the staff for all you do!

Management response:Responded 9 November 2016

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Kansas City Airport Marriott.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Thank you so much for your many kind words about our staff and restaurant! We are glad that you enjoy our beer, steak, and now our sprouts!

816-243-6085

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I had a wonderful lunch after a rough day of travel! It was totally refreshing after stress-filled travel.

Management response:Responded 1 September 2016

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Kansas City Airport.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We are sorry to hear you had a rough day of travel. We are so glad that you were able to fill your stomach with a great meal and unwind after a long day.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

The menu is limited and many pork items so I settled on a chicken cobb salad which was delicious! The service was very good as well!

Management response:Responded 19 August 2016

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Kansas City Airport Marriott.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We will share your feedback about our menu options with our Food and Beverage Director.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Very close to the airport, good food, good environment. You can see the lake through the window while you are having your meal

Rachel L, Front Office Manager at T-Bone Charlie's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Good Evening and Thank You for your recent comments regarding your stay at the Marriott Kansas City Airport! We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. As the only hotel located on the airport grounds, we take pride in the fact that we are just minutes from the terminals. Hopefully you had a chance to take the complimentary shuttle to and from the airport!
The airport is currently working on improving the nearby lake and the fountains should be turned back on in no time! Next time you visit, I hope you get a chance to once again enjoy its beauty.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My expectations of a hotel restaurant is always, guarded. Most cases you are a hostage of these situations for one reason or another and your hopes are not set high. I am here to tell you this is not a restaurant to put in that category, EVER! Any trip to KCI will now include a dinner coming or going or maybe both. I am a connoisseur of good beef and am very very particular of how I want it cooked in order to enjoy the flavor and texture. They know how to do it and that KC beef stood up to its reputation! I do not eat carbs and my Waiter accommodated my request for the perfect accompaniment, sautéed mushrooms. Marriott you are to be commended for this partnership, it's a keeper.

Rachel L, Front Office Manager at T-Bone Charlie's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Beef! It's what's for dinner! Extremely pleased to see you too enjoyed our unique "T-Bone Charlie's" restaurant. From the breakfast buffet, to the ambiance of the evening dinner, locals and travelers alike visit us regularly. I hope you are Enjoying your week! Looking forward to seeing you upon your return!