1,860 results
All reviews crown center the link union station hospital hill the club lounge room service attending a conference starbucks coffee parking garage per day power and light district business trip enjoyed my stay very nice hotel bed was very comfortable fitness center sprint center
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I was in Kansas City for three nights last week and didn't have any complaints. The staff was pleasant and very helpful, my room was clean and very comfortable. I enjoyed the work space provided. The shuttle was very useful in getting to and from various sites around the city. I am grateful for those who made my stay so nice.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Darla B- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome. We strive to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and it means a lot you received this. We truly value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest for another great stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

I spent 5 nights there last week. When I got there I was treated by a rude front desk staff. I asked if I could open a SPG account, her reply was "now?, Like right now?". When I got to my room, there was hair on the toilet seat and toothpaste marks on the bathroom mirror. The robe was full of black dots and stains. The filthy condition surprised me since I thought Sheraton properties had higher standards. I complained to the supervisor and he credited points into my SPG account and gave me a dinner credit. The toothpaste mark was never cleaned off of the mirror for my entire stay. On Tuesday and Wednesday the towels provided had an offensive odor. The towel on Tuesday appeared unwashed and was covered with black spots. Most of the staff are rude and appear to be poorly trained. On average I spend about 12 weeks a year at various hotels and this was one of my worse experiences from start to finish. I doubt I will be staying at a Sheraton property in the near future.

Room Tip: Just go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank AnaS16
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2015

AnaS16- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I sincerely apologize if your recent stay was less than perfect due to the service you received upon check in as well as the lack of servicing of your guest room. This is unacceptable and not at all what staying at Sheraton should feel like. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We have shared your comments with the appropriate teams to further investigate these matters and speak with the individual who checked you in. I am happy to hear our staff was able to create SPG points to your account for your troubles. However, we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to create a more positive stay. At your convenience please reach out to steve.shalit.gm@starwoodhotels.com so we can further discuss your stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night in a king room on the sixth floor. It was an average stay, I expected more from a 4 star. Self parking costed $17 for overnight which we weren't crazy about. Plus the walk from the garage to the hotel lobby is quite long. Our room was big and modernly decorated. The A/C didn't stay on long and it was hard to keep the room cold. I'm not sure if the WIFI was complimentary or not, I wasn't told by the staff or could find any information in the room. Sherton definitely isn't skimping on the water pressure of their bathrooms. That was the best hotel shower I've experienced yet. However, I'm not sure if we'll return when we're in the area again. It's nothing special.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank STL_Reviews2015

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I sincerely apologize if our team was unable to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I understand how the issues you encountered caused some disappointment. Your business is very important to our team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to create a more signature stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Spent one night there with my wife in a Traditional Room; their lowest priced room. Overall, the visit was a 4-star. On the 2-star side was: the bathroom sink was plugged up on arrival; the room they placed us in was 3202 - 32d floor, right next to one of the elevators, which at night were hear continually; across the street was train traffic - all night long; the pool was suppose to be heated - not enough; the hot tub was only a four person and very week - sad; and the only place to eat there was the Spectators Gastro-Pub - great for drinks, though the hot wings were over the top HOT, though they were suppose to be mild. If going out to Crown Center and the Sprint Center, this hotel is at the perfect location, just open your wallet wide!

Room Tip: Make sure you ensure your room is not close to the elevators, as they are heard more as the night wears on.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NelsonB60
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that the location worked out perfectly for you. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I sincerely apologize for the frustrations you had to experience with the maintenance of your sink as well as the elevator noise causing for any disruption. We value your business and hope to have to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to create a 5 star experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

This stay was a gift to my daughter and fiance during the beer festival in the power and light area. The hotel made special arrangements so I could take care of the bill and their check in was incredibly easy. The room they were given was on the 35th floor, needless to say, they loved the room with an amazing view and couldn't get over how accommodating the staff was.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelab39143
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Thank you for taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and that our staff provided quick and efficient service. We strive to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and it means a lot your family received this experience. We value your business and hope to welcome you back in the future.