US$ 182
US$ 171
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 114
US$ 134
US$ 127
US$ 151
US$ 139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 139
US$ 128
Candlewood Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 103
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City South(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 120
US$ 180
US$ 166
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 220
US$ 200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$ 190
The Fontaine Hotel
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourzona rosakansas city international airporthot breakfastomeletfree breakfasthot tubfitness centernice stayyogurtfree shuttleshuttle serviceatriumkci
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I spent a week at this hotel. Staff was always very helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and well kept. Shuttle takes priority for airport passengers. Breakfast is fresh and made to order. Evening snacks were less than appealing always the same thing. Drinks made up for it though.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Another great stay at Embassy Suites. When I checked in, it appeared a young man working the desk was relatively new. He was performing fairly well but again he was new. The other employee helping was grilling him a bit and did not seem to have the patience to train. That aside, the experience for me was very easy and quick. I had checked in electronically but you need a parking pass. Pull to the front and check in to save yourself a trip back out to the lot.

There were quite a few guests in the lobby and at the railings talking. As mentioned before, it can get a bit noisy as the sound travels due to the design but having a two room suite, it was not an unacceptable level of noise.

Sign up for Hilton Honors. I absolutely love the extra touches I receive when staying at Hilton properties.

Room Tip: high floor and corner room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Al_n_Suzy_13
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Had problems with heat system in the room, which had to be repaired; extremely noisy convention held in the main floor common area, that forced us to go elsewhere for dinner to get some quiet and made it hard to sleep; maid left cleaning solution spray bottle on the floor in the bathroom (would have been a real problem if we had kids with us); we did not receive requested wake up call on morning of departure, which resulted in a very rushed departure

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel if you would like to discuss further please call me at 816-891-7788.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The staff we encountered were for the most part extremely hospitable and helpful, but it appears that they do not have all of the equipment in order to perform excellently. We appreciated receiving a text message to confirm that the room was up to par. The drinks and snacks at the complimentary evening service were a wonderful assortment of good and naughty (veggies and chips), but they only have typical dining tables and chairs and one small TV. We inquired if a larger television near the bar could pivot towards us but the bar tender told us it could not - we even purchased drinks at the bar in hopes that we could watch the basketball game while playing cards. As far as my family could tell this hotel does not own a vacuum cleaner for the public areas - hallways, sitting areas, bar/kitchen, etc. The housekeeping staff does not arrive until 8 am so do not expect any clean towels in the exercise room or the pool before then. The pool area needs a good power washing and TLC. The cement floor needs to be refinished - it felt as if you walking on a beach with all of the grit (and actual sand from the cement). I am sure that the pool and hot tub would be easier to maintain if all of the cement stayed on the floor and didn't migrate with traffic. The railing for the hot tub is SIGNIFICANTLY loose. I am an semi-athletic woman in her 30's and I nearly took 2 nose dives due to this. Our room was clean and VACCUMED (so I know one exists). The only concerns I had about the room was that they bath tub floor is SLICK - CAUTION- CAUTION- CAUTION - They must have installed the towel rack IN THE shower in hopes to have fewer people fall, but this was loose too (probably from people grabbing it). The complementary breakfast was eh. It was the first time EVER that my family was satisfied with an EMBASSY breakfast (we exclusively stay at Embassy Suites). The gentleman who was cooking was not sociable and did not try very hard to present well cooked items let alone to impress. We witnessed the hardest(and oldest) working person at this Embassy using a BROOM to clean carpet after the complementary breakfast. My family will be returning in 2 weeks to pick up someone from the KCI airport and I hope that my husband tells me he saw a vacuum.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kai S
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This is a very nice hotel! Lots of parking, for which they do charge $8, and a beautiful common area. The workout facility was very nice with good equipment. The bes hotel breakfast I have ever had! There was someone making omlets, pancakes, french toast and other things to order.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business