All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast managers reception order omelettes zona rosa free happy hour kansas city international airport free breakfast hot breakfast fitness center hot tub business center nice stay oatmeal free shuttle checking in business trip
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The Embassy Suites is far and away the best hotel that I have stayed at near the KC Airport. Restaurant was open until 23:00 and the breakfast was included and very good. Their chef whipped up an omelette for me each morning.

The hotel is conveniently located, has good facilities and a friendly staff.

The bed could have been firmer and the bathroom could have been a little larger... The suite and bedroom are huge! Why skimp on the bathroom?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rhonda G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. If you are not a Hilton Honors member already, please stop by the front desk on your next stay. We'd love to reward you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Staff is extremely accommodating and pleasant. However the room smelled damp and musty, and the bed was horribly uncomfortable. We have stayed here before and bed was comfortable, I think the mattresses need replaced with pillow tops.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stayed here for the park and fly for the airport and free shuttle, which is very handy. The hotel itself is just so-so compared to other Embassy Suites I have stayed in. It just looked like it needed a good deep cleaning. The rooms are the nice two room suite layout, beds were comfortable, but they just needed some TLC. The pool area was dirty as was the atrium area. The breakfast was just average, that is what I look forward to the most about an Embassy is the made to order breakfast. The gentleman doing the cooking was very rude, bad enough that someone asked him if he was having a bad day or what. I didn't care for his attitude at all. Lot of hotels in the area, they better get this one shaped up. I am a Hilton Honors member, this place isn't up to their expectations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank beachinfool
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Staff were rude, stairway was filthy and falling apart. When I brought it to the attention of a front desk person she laughed. The front desk person was so rude and unreasonable at check-in that I refused to stay there. The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback we are always striving to provide gracious, caring service to our guest and looks like we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I checked in to find the shuttle didn't start running until 5 AM. This is late for a airport hotel. I was very surprised to find the hotel charges $8 per day for parking. NO HOTELS CHARGE FOR PARKING AT MCI. At the price this hotel charged for my stay I didn't expect to pay for parking. Your have many choices around the MCI airport. I will be making a choice other than the Embassy Suites Hotel in the future.

Room Tip: You will be charged $8 / day for parking
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry we did not meet your expectations.