All reviews country club plaza great location french doors the club lounge the indoor outdoor pool living room within walking distance starbucks coffee king suite shopping and dining every staff member restaurants and shops sitting area parking garage self park the room was nice fitness center
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family. The hotel was clean, had a friendly valet who always held the door open, had a spacious , complimentary upgraded room. Also, forgot a toothbrush and they glad gave me a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The valet parked my car for the weekend. My daughter and I didn’t notice that the front was smashed in until we got home. The Sheraton said, not our problem. They do not return phone calls. The garage person wrote that the car was damaged when we checked in which was a lie. The company who contracts out valet parking also said not their problem and refuse to call back. I am furious and will never stay at the Sheraton at Country Club Plaza in Kansas City , Missouri.

1  Thank bho18
Melanie M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear bho18,
I am so sorry to hear that this issue has not come to a resolution yet. I know our AGM was working with PMC to assist in anyway we could. I will ask PMC to have the insurance adjuster follow back up with you as soon as possible.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The location was great -- but that is it. I had a laundry list of items that bothered me (like flys hovering the breakfast buffet, a very long wait for elevators, the supposed VIP lounge was never stocked with any fruit like promised and always smelled strange) but I was willing to over look those items.

The final straw was when the hotel's valet driver WRECKED OUR CAR and then proceeded to LIE about it and claim we brought it in like this?? When I called the Sheraton manager, I was told, "This is a 3rd party company. We are not liable." Really? They will take NO OWNERSHIP in a service they provide at their own establishment? I was brushed off. And don't get me started about the valet company -- total nightmare and sham of a company. My best piece of advice NEVER EVER park your car with PMC (Parking Management Company) and never stay at this hotel. Clearly they do not take ownership or provide any type of customer service for their guests.

Room Tip: My tip is to choose a room at ANOTHER HOTEL
1  Thank hqduo
Melanie M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear hqduo,
Thank you for sharing your review with us although I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. Although it is true that we outsource our Valet service, it is still our responsibility to ensure our guests are treated properly as they do ultimately represent us. It is my understanding your experience was recently shared with our Assistant General Manager and he is now involved trying to help provide support in order to come to some sort of positive resolution. He is keeping me in the loop regarding resolution and we have been communicating with PMC's Regional team to see if there is anything else we can do. I do look forward to finding a resolution soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The location is at the edge of the Plaza and is why people stay here. Check in was OK. Plan to wait for elevators. Don't try the room service, there are many excellent resaurants in walking distance. . The indoor outdoor pool was the hit of the stay for our grandsons. They loved diving under and getting to the other side. Very small beds. Garage is small, dank and dirty and fills up. Figure in the daily charge when determining the cost of stay. Even Disney offers free wi-fi, but they charge for working wi-fi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Melanie M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Tachyonbb,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I take feedback such as yours very seriously and can only continue to improve our services through receiving comments from our guests. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We were experiencing elevator repairs during your stay however since have been addressed and I am working with our WiFi vendors to ensure we are able to provide the services you should expect. I'm so pleased to hear your grandsons enjoyed the pool! We are fortunate to have such a great location on the Plaza as well.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Arrived early and were able to check in. The staff was friendly and helpful with questions we had about the Plaza. We were celebrating a birthday ...given a room on a top floor with view of Plaza. Also free breakfast which was very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on a higher floor are quiet and we had a balcony which was nice.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple