All reviews country club plaza great location french doors the club lounge the indoor outdoor pool living room within walking distance starbucks coffee king suite shopping and dining every staff member restaurants and shops sitting area parking garage self park the room was nice fitness center
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding service at bar/restaurant from Claudio, Aaron, and the other employees. Good food and drinks. The staff at this hotel goes above and beyond to make sure guests are happy. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Taja is amazing, went above and beyond. Was feeling sick and she brought not only my mail upstairs to the 14th floor, but also brought me medicine from the First Aid kit. Let's not forget the manager I spoke to about her to commend her. He also brought me some soup from the kitchen, himself (didn't send a waiter, he came up himself!). Who needs the Ritz when you have service like this? Beautiful rooms, the maids are the sweetest, laundry facilities, and a delicious restaurant (and subsequently, room service). Best hotels I've had the pleasure of staying at! Thanks to all!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Bret J, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for staying with us. I am lucky to have such an amazing staff and I am thrilled you got to experience our go beyond service culture first hand.

Make it a great day,
Bret Jones

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This past recent visit to this hotel for a July's overnight stay by my friends and I has been my favorite by far. The renovated rooms, club lounge, and lobby were a much more needed, incredible, updated improvement. The new furniture and everything was visually much better to look at. The SPG floor was great as always since I was last at the hotel in the summer of 2014. All of the light and electrical features, plumbing, microwave, and refrigerator worked great. The room and bathroom were clean. Both the king and sofa beds were comfortable and provided great sleep. Last, but not least, the staff was very courteous, attentive, professional, and informative.
All of those factors made for an excellent stay.
However, I have to address some of the small negatives although they didn't spoil the stay. On the afternoon of the first day I was there, the pool was heated and warm. On the late morning of the following day, although I got used to it after a while, the pool water was not heated and was very cool. On the subject of the pool area, it looks like it may need a cosmetic renovation/ update as well. Is that bound to follow sooner or later?
I was surprised to see that after the room was newly renovated, I noticed a small amount of marks on the wall covering and a few stains on the carpet near the footrest. I was surprised how they weren't cleaned after they were previously visible. I was also surprised how some parents such as the ones in the room two rooms north of ours at 10:00 pm at night, at the back of the hallway, let their doors stay open and let their kids run in and out of the room while screaming and creating chaos and noise for the other hotel guests. Luckily, it ended, though.
The most concerning negative was the HVAC ac unit. As much as any of us kept trying to raise the temperature warmer, that never worked and it always felt cold. We didn't know what to do, but just turn the whole thing off until the next morning. Through my other hotel stays previous to that and mostly at Starwood hotels, why did any of those HVAC systems not work correctly and always leave you feeling very cold no matter what season it is?
Anyway, despite that, that stay was my favorite one there and worth my cash and points.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The main reason I stayed here was for the location & outdoor pool--which was great (close to the plaza). However, for the amount I paid I would have expected much better service. The room was "ok"--nothing extraordinary. The first night, I had to call 3x to have extra towels brought to my room. The first time I was put on hold and she never came back. The 2nd time I asked for towels and after an hour I had to call again. They finally brought them after the 3rd call. I ran into this issue AGAIN the second night. I actually called and asked to speak to a manager and the girl in a fairly rude tone told me the manager was not available bc he was busy w other emergencies. I never did get a call back. The pool is a highlight but towels were consistently out. I would expect this sort of service if I stayed at a cheap motel but I was left disapppinted. I might have to consider other options next time I want to stay in the Plaza

Stayed: July 2017
Bret J, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for staying with us. It is disappointing to hear that we did not provide the service you deserve, we will work hard to correct the issues and to work with a better sense of urgency in all areas of the hotel. Thank you for caring enough to help make our hotel better.

Make it a great day,
Bret Jones

Reviewed 25 July 2017

A/C didn't get very cold, Maintenance came & changed filter which helped
There was rust in the bottom of the tub in the shower
Asked for neighboring or adjoining rooms and we were on opposites sides of the elevators
Staff was very friendly