“Amazing High quality Ramen for those who don't even like Ramen”

Columbus Park Ramen Shop
Ranked #395 of 1,558 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 25 February 2016

give this place a try as it is unique to kansas city. amazing broth. deep flavors . cool little location.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I read reviews about this place and decided to give it a try. I never been to a ramen shop and wanted to try it out. The food size was acceptable and the food was good.

P.S. Go early because it gets busy really quickly. They do have seating in the outside alley way.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Unfortunately I feel the need to rate my review low not because of the food but because of the experience I had with a female waiter (dark hair, pony tail and glasses) working 2/18/16. It was my 1st time there, ordered $45 of take-out, everything was going fine until she "told" me to move because she needed the table. I had been sitting there long enough to have 2 glasses of water, no one else was waiting for seating, plus there was counter seats available if needed. Her command was as if I was a beggar taking up space. Never experienced that before and it must have been her lucky night because I really wanted to cuss her out. Instead I just feel motivated to google and write negative reviews cross social media outlets. Note to the owners- your staff needs to be as good or better than your food.

3  Thank Ramona D
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Finally KC is up with the times with a Ramen Shop! It was exactly what we were looking for on a later Friday night dinner. Nice beer selection, sort of limited on menu options, but hey, it's ramen! It was slurpy, sloppy goodness that tasted great.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Be ready to eat quickly, be uncomfortable, and realize that you are in a garage. With that said, it is an experience to eat at Columbus Park Ramen Shop. It was a little too "hipster" for me, but the ramen was quite good. There is only one table where 2 people may sit. Otherwise, you are on stools at the wall or a communal table. The ramen was good, but I feel like you are paying for the experience as well as the ramen.