“Lunch on a Wednesday”
Review of Asado Urban Grill

Asado Urban Grill
Ranked #142 of 1,438 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The experience at the Asado was great. We had excellent service and the brisket sandwich and hamburger were so good that we would love to come back soon. Prices were a little high but considering the succulent tender brisket and thick perfectly grilled hamburger, it would be worth it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A large group of us (15) showed up at the last minute, and they quickly accommodated us. They let me order off the kids menu, which I greatly appreciated! I had a hamburger. It was pretty big and delicious. The kids' menu contains all the traditional kid-friendly items: grilled cheese, mac-n-cheese, cheese pizza, hamburger, etc. My dad got a dessert, which he let me taste...heavenly! Prices for adults were pretty reasonable. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have eaten in the hotel several times. The breakfast buffet is good and very vast. For dinner I recommend a steak, but otherwise go somewhere else.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I ordered a Dirty Martini and asked for blue cheese stuffed olives and my waitress went above and beyond and stuffed them herself!!! Amazing service. The Kansas City Strip steak was fantastic! The au gratin potatoes should be outlawed.....could have ate the whole pan.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Crab cakes: Outstanding. Spinach Salad: Perfect. Raspberry Cobbler: Heavenly. Group of 10 drunk Limeys who crashed their way into the restaurant: Priceless. Were it not for the drunks, it would have been an enjoyable dinner/evening.