“Queens of The Stone Age”
Review of Grinders

Grinders
Ranked #57 of 1,531 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went Friday the 23th to see sold out QOTSA. This was our first time at KCMO. We had an incredible time. Your venue is AMAZING and the bands you bring are even better! Thanks so much for bringing such and incredible bands. My on compliant was having to throw my water bottle away that was provided by the medic because I overheated. I understand that as a venue you have protocols and regulations, but I think you should allow people to take water bottles out that are provided by medic, just have medic verily it eas given by him? Although this factor played by weather and other unavoidable circumstances I admit that the venue is great and very well put together. Security was ver organized!!! Kudos! We well be back!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

A bit disappointed. Decided to eat there before a concert out back at Crossroads. Heard a lot about Grinders and saw it on TV shows. Place was packed so we had to get food to go and eat it outside. Ordered the South Philly Cheesesteak with onions, mushrooms and provolone with a side of chips. While a very generous sized sub, I just found the Cheesesteak a bit on the dry side with chips that were nothing to write home about.

I've heard great things about Grinders so I'll give it another try, just one person's honest review after a first visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place is very unique. The pizza is yummy and the slices are huge. It's thin crust .. the service was pretty quick and it was very busy.

1  Thank Brittany S
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this place because of a concert at Crossroads not realizing the venue was right out their back door! The food was very good and the olive salad was awesome! The slice of pizza is very thin but it's a big slice. The tuna melt was one of the best I've had. We were at the Grinder's west as the bar side was full. They have a parking lot right across the street. Several craft breweries within walking distance and a cool coffee shop next door made this a perfect stop!

1  Thank KnJ88
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Grinders has the best cheesesteaks in KC; one of the best, if not the best cheesesteaks outside Philly. I grew up in the Philadelphia area, so I have a very high bar for cheesesteaks. They have other things on their menu which are good as well. The space in very funky. The service is good. It was also featured on Food Channel's Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives. It was well deserved. If in KC, it is well worth a visit.

2  Thank Chris H