“Best Sushi and Asian food in KC area!!”

Saki Asian Sushi Hibachi Restaurant
Ranked #276 of 1,558 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Amazingly fresh sushi. Clean atmosphere. Great servers. Large menu with something for everyone, including kids. All chicken dishes made with white breast meat only. Hot and sour soup is enough for 2 people to share, and seriously the best hot and sour soup I've ever had. It was shrimp, chicken, and tofu in it. Just go here for sushi, you won't be disappointed by anything!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you want sushi, it will be beautifully presented and delicious. And very large portions are available, if that's what you desire. I've also tried a few of their other dishes. Chicken Pad Thai is really good. I don't think you can go wrong on almost anything you want to try.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Saki has the best sushi in the Northland by far. Casual, can be busy on weekends but with prompt service. The presentation is beautiful; on large wooden boats with flashing lights and floral displays. Being close to the airport, the fish is extremely fresh and they have a wide variety of sashimi. For those of us that prefer something besides sushi, they offer a pan-Asian menu which is also delicious. We never feel rushed; service is unobtrusive and friendly. We live 45 minutes away and make the drive to Saki when we crave sushi.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place is incredible! The sushi is so good! Every roll we have tried we have loved! The appetizers are great! The hibachi is fantastic! The Thai and the Asian dishes are also great! Sometimes it is hard to offer that many options and have it all be great but these guys have it figured out!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

To be completely honest, I was a little hesitant to try this place out. I pulled up to an empty parking lot and a practically empty dining room. However, that didn't scare me away.
I continued inside and order teriyaki chicken and fried rice entree which as usual comes with salad, soup and hibachi veggies. The onion soup was wonderful; seems to be made with a beef broth though which is different. The food was hot and cooked to order yet not in front of you. The entrees do not come with fried rice; it is 1.25 more for fried rice with your entree which is also different to me.
Any who, the service was great! The waitress new the menu very well. Even explained the sushis to me. They have fresh crab there and also an extensive sushi menu of roll and platters which is great!
Definitely will come back next time I'm in KC. ☺️☺️☺️