“One of the top places to eat sushi in Kansas City ”

Saki Asian Sushi Hibachi Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 1,447 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I come to saki often, we love to do big groups there because they have large sushi boats we can all share! The variety of Asian food they have is spectacular, zhen is always so welcoming and very friendly as well as the rest of the staff! They have decent prices for what they offer and are always coming up with new items on the menu for their customers as well as daily specials! When in kc, stop by saki and give it a try! I have yet to try a sushi roll that I didn't like! Try their sunomono salad or any of the sashimi salads! They are bomb!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

So, we have seen this place for a while now since it is on the way to the grocery store. Tonight we were being adventurous and decided to stop in. My only question was why we waited so long to dine here. Service was excellent. The food was incredible. I had three rolls that were delicious. The Mrs. had the roll on special and seaweed salad. Will be dining here again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We went to this restaurant because of the Hibachi in the name, however when we got there we were told that they do the hibachi cooking in the back, not where the customer can see it. Pretty disappointed about that. The food was okay, nothing special. There are much better hibachi establishments available.

1  Thank Duke104
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Service was great. Selection was excellent. They do not have the tables where they cook the food in front of you, but no big deal. I was there for the food, not a shoe. The raw tuna starter, then steak/shrimp hibachi was great tasting. The soup & salad was just so so & a ginger dressing salad/soup is usually my favorite at Japanese restaurant. The steak pieces where cut quite large and since you don't get a knife, there were times I had trouble fitting them in my mouth. I still have them 4 stars because of the great taste alone!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The service is great. The owner is very nice and comes out to speak to us every time we visit. The food is very good and reasonably priced!