“Pho sure the Best Pho I've Ever Had!!”

iPhotower Vietnamese-French Bistro
Ranked #230 of 1,468 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Absolutely the BEST Pho I've ever had!!! Ordered the Combination Pho, BBQ Pork Buns (which were Outstanding, as well) and the Spring Rolls (could have used more shrimp but still good and fresh). I had more than enough food to not only eat for dinner but for lunch the next day, too. The price was very reasonable - I went at 4pm so Happy Hour prices applied. The time I walked in, ordered, received my carry-out food and walked back out was less than 15 Minutes!! I'm just so pleased with them. I'll definitely be back and telling everyone to go in the meantime!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

hokey name, but loved the décor, and veggie/tofu pho was good... massive amount imo, so I took most of it home for seconds & thirds....

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Delicious food at cheap prices. We did the pork buns,spring rolls , dumplings and the soup with noodles and were all fantastic. Put this place on your list

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

This is a place we go frequently. The service is great and the food is very good. We like an occasional cocktail, but usually get the iced Vietnamese coffee. The space is darkly lit, but it's a comfortable place.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Yum yum and YUUUM def go people! My sister and had drinks, pho and the pork buns (OMG) just to be brief. Service was great good eats