“The best of the fast food fish joints”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #968 of 1,446 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This is in a bit of a challenging part of town, but as Captain D's are only located at 3 or so places across the city, I stop by when I get the urge for a solid, quick dinner. Prices are inexpensive,and service is quick and friendly. The menu continues to expand with daily specials. Of the fast food fish restaurants, this is my preference by far.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 9 February 2016

You would think all Captain D's would be a like, but I find the food at this Captain D's the best of any in the Kansas City metro. Its especially true with their fish and their fries, they must change their cooking oil more frequently or perhaps use a different type of oil to cook in. Their food is the best!

Reviewed 27 November 2014

I was having a dilemma trying to find a fish place that was fast food but not something I had heard of. Luckily I happened upon this small place in Kansas City Missouri. The place is old and small, but looked clean and the drive through was busy......I think that is a good sign. I ordered the 3 piece dinner and two sides. Hard to believe that I drove home and the food was still warm and tasty. The crispness of the batter on the fish was still there and the flavor.....what a great flavor. I will be going back often. The service was good and fast. For a great fish dinner at a reasonable price, try this place.