See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2016

If we hadn't already booked and paid for the room we would have left. Everything was dirty!! The toilet hadn't been flushed, there was a note written in marker on the mirror in the room (pretty sure it was to a prostitute). The carpet was nasty, and there were holes in the walls. The neighborhood was awful and I worried about the safety of my car windows that night. We will never ever ever ever ever stay here again. DO NOT BOOK THIS MOTEL JUST TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Karly B
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Totally was not what the picture said it was! Paid but went else where. Betty pissed off at trip advisor. It was in a rein down neighborhood and the signs were gone. Bad people everywhere. Shotty construction. Felt out of place. Not a 2 star hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I show up to the inn (because it was a holiday weekend and everything was booked) and there are prostitute's out front, guys selling drugs and people looking out of their windows to see if it's the Police. I get to the front desk and it's bricked up and the price for a room is $50. I go to my room and the shampoo and conditioner is half empty and the shower doesn't work. The toilet paper had blood on it. I was so scared of dying I barricaded my door and ripped the sheets off in order not to contract a STD. The next day I wanted my money back for the horrible stay and they refused. I turn to leave and someone is trying to hussle my money. I packed my bags and drove off without a second thought. If you see this place drive off and don't look back.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank worldleader12
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Terrible rooms, sketchy neighborhood..stated recently remodeled, I have no idea where it was recently remodeled at. Signs posted all over the place do not enter. Very disturbing when you feel like you should have your concealed carry gun loaded prior to entering hotel

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley19862015
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Nothing was good about this place. No stars! Ok 1/2 star.nothing on website is true. Indoor pool is seasonal?! If this is your only choice, sleep in your vehicle. Good thing i didn't have to be here but to sleep and shower. Yes used shampoos and such were from other hotels!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple