“Business Lunch”
Review of Pickleman's UMKC

Pickleman's UMKC
Ranked #483 of 1,530 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We entered this establishment with 18 people and were taken care of very quickly. I was amazed how fast they got our orders out. Everyone's food was good without one complaint. I would easily visit them again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The sandwiches were good, from a simple turkey to a meatball sub. The bread was very fresh. The people making the sandwiches were not that friendly. But, I guess we weren't there to make friends.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is my fourth time ordering for delivery to the office. Delivery service is great, comes within the time stated when ordering.

I ordered the full size Avo-Cobb salad, tweaked to my taste. Add LT amount of cucumbers, black olives, and banana peppers. These things were exactly as requested. Croutons were included, even though they were supposed to be left off. (Not the first time, so I may give up on removing croutons.) Dressing was supposed to be Lemon Balsamic, just can't tell if it really was Lemon, or their other Balsamic dressing. Everything in the salad was fresh, and tasted delicious.

On a previous order I tried the Pick 2 Soup and Salad. Half Caesar was perfect and tasted great; Broccoli Cheese soup tasted fine, just wasn't hot. I probably won't try to order it again.

Pickleman's is trying to take away some of Jimmy John's business. Although I still order from Jimmy John's for a sandwich now and then, Pickleman's is my go-to for salads. When I finally order a sandwich, they may become my go-to for sandwiches as well.

It is really nice to have more choices for lunch delivery. Also, the online ordering system works great.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while visiting UMKC Law School. Had pick 2's with salad and soup. Very good. Manager checked on us since we looked like newbies. Very friendly and clean location.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

A typical fast food operation close to the UMKC campus. The food was fairly good, the service was fast and the employees very polite.