“Suprise Enclave in KCMO Delivers Delish Pho!”
Review of Vietnam Cafe

Vietnam Cafe
Ranked #44 of 1,519 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Was surprised to find such delish Vietnamese food just off the highway in KC. Great large bowl of Pho Bo and spring rolls along with cafe sua da for $11! Service was friendly and quick. Great spot near downtown in Kansas City.

1  Thank Kevin W

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We love this place. We frequent here. I couldn't wait to write another review. The fact that it's almost always packed with customers makes a statement. I stick to my favorite seafood pho, extra shrimp, shrimp egg rolls, crab Rangoon, extra Everything:-) Yes all of that is for me. :-) My hubby always orders Wonton pho with egg noodles, extra shrimp. Most servers know in advance:-) The owner is friendly and bubbly. She and the staff roll out the red carpet. It's truly amazing how fast they can work the long lines at lunch time. We have never had to wait over 10 or 15 minutes. Most people are willing to wait because they know the food is definitely worth the wait. I truly can't say enough good things about Vietnam cafe. It's small with a Spirit that makes me feel as if I'm really dining in Vietnam. I pray they stay as they are. Love it.!!! Try it. Blessings...

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Great place for Pho and Egg Rolls! This is our Home away from Home! Great Service: May be Crowded at Times: The Asian Jewel of The City!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Driving across the USA. Found fresh veggies and well prepared viet pancake. Love to eat good Vietnamese food on road trips. Tasty but not heavy. This was a really good dinner stop

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I admit that I was new to pho, and went with a friend who comes here regularly. I ordered the pho and was so amazed by the flavor. I love how you add ingredients yourself; it is so fresh. The beef is cut very thin and cooks in the sauce, so it perfectly done. I do add a liberal about of sriracha.

The restaurant itself is in a residential area right by the City Market. I've never had a problem parking, and the restaurant has always been packed. I can't wait to go back.