“Good Thai food fast service”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #319 of 1,558 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Talk about fast service it's almost too fast. Sadly I got my appetizer, soup, and meal all at the same time which is inconvenient if you want to enjoy a meal. The egg rolls were not as good as they claim, they were too crunchy, but decent. The Tom Yum soup was good, a nice broth with plenty of veggies and chicken. I had their special chicken far less spicy then it should have been and the special sauce is nothing other then a version of General Tso. It still was decent. All in all it is a good place for Thai they just need to,learn how to let you enjoy their food piece by piece and not all at once.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Unassuming entry in a bit of a run down looking strip mall that has long since had its glory days. But inside was comfortable and fairly nice. The wait staff was very prompt and the food delivery was very quick. We went in for lunch and literally had lunch in well under an hour including driving 10 minutes each way to and from the office! I had the Phad Ki Mao with chicken. It was fantastic. Flavorful sauce. Beautiful wide noodle bites and a nice balance with veggies. The five tastes of Thai were well represented and all in all I was pretty impressed. I will be back to try more. Their plate of lamb looked fantastic. I must try it and the curries now that I know they do Phad Ki Mao well.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Was visiting family in KC and craving Thai. This place happens to be about 10 minutes from their home. I am glad it was. Since none of us had tried their food before, we tried a variety of items for carry out. The food was ready a little later than we were quoted, but being that it was during dinner on a Friday we weren't too concerned. The appetizers were very tasty (we tried the appetizer platter), and all of the entrees we tried were fantastic. The only real downside was that it was very light on heat from the spices. While the flavors were great, a little heat would have really put it over the top.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I have been to their Liberty, MO Location and they were pretty good. Service was great, food was good as well. This location is just rundown. Staff not very helpful. Food was not that grate either. We had to add spices to ourselves to make it taste edible. No taste in food. I order appetizers and waitress/owner asked if it is ok to bring with dinner because it will take long time to make it. I told her that I would like to have an appetizers sooner if possible. She did not seem happy about it and brought the appetizers (which was going to take long time) in just next 3 minutes. Not willing to change anything in any dish according to customer needs. Overall, Just OK place. Nothing that can be missed if don't visit this Location.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Been here a few times now and have yet to be disappointed. The service is always top notch no matter how busy they are or what time of day it is. Every dish I've sampled here has been tasty, the last time I went I ordered the Red Curry spicy with tofu and a pot of Jasmine tea. The curry was a delicious blend of vegetables (peas, peppers, shoots) rice and tofu in a spiced coconut broth. The jasmine tea was smooth and went well with the spiciness of my dish. Overall great value, especially considering the freshness of the ingredients and quality of the food. This has become my go to restaurant for authentic thai food, will be back for sure.