“Friendly!”

Ranked #318 of 1,519 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Their food is hit or miss. I've learned which ones are the best so I know what to order. But what really makes this place great is the FRIENDLY staff. Boy are they nice! I also like the atmosphere makes you feel like you went back in time 30 years.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Been eating here since at least the Ford administration. One of the few things left that hasn't changed much, since I was a kid. Consistently good. Great Deal @ lunch.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit to Kansas City, we visited this restaurant. Best sesame chicken ever...crispy beef....pineapple fried rice. These dishes especially were outstanding. Very friendly staff, excellent service. So glad we found this wonderful restaurant

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This place is always good. The owners and staff are amazing. Closest authentic Chinese food we know of in the area! We love eating here!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The food was very good and the service was excellent. But, the whole place felt dirty and that always makes me question the food. If I what I can see is that dirty, what must the kitchen be like?

The exterior landscaping needs maintenance, weeds and broken glass. The paint and sign are faded. The marble lions need to be pressure washed. We were in the party room in the back, and between the main dining room and the back room, was piled storage items. Yuck. The lights in the restroom were very dim.

1  Thank GretchenDT