“Best Everything”

Ranked #283 of 1,489 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is my absolute favorite Chinese Restaurant. I love Sam and Sue, their father was a great man as well. The food is always wonderful.

If you want great food, wonderful service and the best Mai Tai you must visit Princess Gardens.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

A Chinese restaurant that has thrived for decades in the same location has to good, or it won't survive. You won't be disappointed with anything you order.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Hunan triple delight! Fantastic! Best of all it's a great family that operates this neighborhood favorite. Try all the great appetizers.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Have a nice, bargain priced lunch menu. Decor is like going back in time to a Chinese restaurant of my youth. Lunch includes your entrée soup (hot and sour or egg drop) fried rice, chicken wing and choice of crab ragoon or egg roll. Chicken wing makes me wish they would do a whole fried chicken. Crispy but not greasy. All this plus tip is under $10. Unfortunately they were not busy at all. We went at 11:30 and were the only people in the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

When I first read the reviews for this restaurant I thought that we were eating at a different restaurant , but no we are just having different experiences. We have moved our monthly meetings to this restaurant because they have a video room which works well for us. So far I have tried the almond chicken which was average the vegetarian rice dish and the wonton soup bowl(about 8oz). I was not satisfied with my experience and I thought maybe they were having an off night. So I again tried the almond chicken no improvement. The last time I order fried wontons and crab Rangoon. There were cold and tough and tasteless almost cardboard, but my wife had the special of the night an asparagus vegetable dinner and it was delicious. So when we go next time I will try the special