“Average Bar Food”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stopped here for dinner after our flight into town with our business group. I had the Steak Tips and Fries meal which when it arrived didn't have the fries with it. Service was poor, had to get management involved to get basics like drink refills and correct food in the sequence. Food was good though so that is the saving part of the visit. We usually just go here for drinks which is the better decision.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Whoa! That was the first word out of my mouth as I took in the length of this buffet and the variety of options. I was tricked to grab the first few things that I saw...a bit of sweet and savory. I turned around and was nearly overwhelmed by the amount of food before me. I had to take inventory. Top choices: biscuit gravy on the chicken fried steak and the Asian-inspired section! Biggest surprise? At the end of the 35 foot buffet was a dessert area... offering cheese cake, cake pops, red-velvet cake, apple crisp, brownies (some served in a mini terra-cotta pot, called "pot brownies"), pies, and much more. But, then I turned to my left... and there was an equally impressive Bloody Bar! The only 2 items I suggested they add were Soy Sauce and Clamato juice. Otherwise, I defy you to find something else you would need! Go with an appetite, go with a thirst!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We hit here after the Art Fair and fell in LOooooooove with their dip. We each got the chicken tacos, as well. There were two tacos and along with the shared dip?... We were happy campers. Great food, service and locale!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had a full day of site seeing and wanted something casual and easy. Tomfooleries was perfect.

Food choices are sandwiches and full dinners. All the food of our group was good. The bar is limited for hard drinks but certainly have the usual items. Plenty of beer selections to include local brews. The waiter was friendly and his service on spot. You can also eat outside which we did to finish our desert..

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The atmosphere was good. It took us a few minutes to be recognized and sat when we came in, even though it wasn't busy. But the food and beer were good! I had the peanut butter and bacon burger-and it was a nice twist!